TTC madness!!! [Psychic Baby Readings]

I feel these are setting me up for a huge fall this month. Can't help but build hopes on them but I'm certainly not feeling optimistic. 8dpo today and no sign of anything.

I am exactly the same KDH, somewhere between 6-8DPO and I just don't feel pregnant. Was really hoping all my predictions would be right this cycle but I just can't see it happening

Michelle x

This TTC malarkey is really cruddy!!! Grrrr. Well I guess 8dpo is still early but I only have a 12 day lp so I would have thought something would have shown up by now. Suzy and Gail both said find out oct from a sept cycle so I'm taking it as if I've seen not even a smudge of a second pink line tomoz then this month is a no go.... Why do we do it to ourselves??

Ps sorry for the little rant... Xx

Now FF says I did ovulate. Arhhhh! How am I supposed to know?!?!?! lol

Just got this from Mary
1)June is the romance month for you, I can see a lot happening regarding love this month and im being shown happiness and Romantic Meals out.

2)Im being shown some small health issues around the summer of 2015 , I keep being shown ankle area and lower tummy, However i dont feel anything major happening.

3)I can see Good health surrounding you , I can also see a wonderful holiday coming up for you in July and a love surprise in august..

4) I can see marriage/Engagement surrounding you or someone very close to you early 2015.

5) Im being shown pregnancy/child birth around you towards the end of 2015.

June is when we first got together but our anniversary is actually August. Ankle is quite possible to cause issues and I have PCOS / IBS so lower tummy is believable also. I finish work in July and we are planning on going away somewhere. She previously said I would conceive by 27th September this year and now has changed it to birth / pregnancy towards the end of next year....hmmmmmmm

You're married already aren't you? Any family it could be? If it's any consolation, lots of our predictions have been completely wrong, so there's every chance that your end of 2015 prediction could be wrong and it'll happen sooner for you. How do you feel now you've got your readings? Have you replied to her? Maybe her response/explanation will help somehow? Stay positive sweet pea.

Something really weird happened to me today. (CD35). I was driving behind a car with a personalised reg that ended in "ASK". So I thought, what the heck - I'm alone in the car, no-one will know - so I asked out loud "Am I pregnant?" and started looking for a sign... the next three cars I drove behind all had NO in the reg!! It was so freaky. I then saw 2 cars that had FLO in their reg and another one that had AF. It's been playing on my mind all evening.

Needless to say, I tested as soon as I got home and it was indeed a BFN (15dpo). Can't say I'm surprised.

I'm feeling really positive about taking a break from ttc now. I think it's going to be a Jan 2015 bfp for us... X

Last edited:
I think now I feel angry! I'm not sure whether I should reply or not. Maybe I should though?? I've been married a year already but my cousin (not that close) has just got engaged. That is freaky!! Definitely seems like someone or something was answering for you!!

I think a break does us all good sometimes. Specially when we have other Things (Christmas) to be thinking about x

Last edited:
So I asked Mary why my reading had changed and she said it means I will give birth in 2015.

You're married already aren't you? Any family it could be? If it's any consolation, lots of our predictions have been completely wrong, so there's every chance that your end of 2015 prediction could be wrong and it'll happen sooner for you. How do you feel now you've got your readings? Have you replied to her? Maybe her response/explanation will help somehow? Stay positive sweet pea.

Something really weird happened to me today. (CD35). I was driving behind a car with a personalised reg that ended in "ASK". So I thought, what the heck - I'm alone in the car, no-one will know - so I asked out loud "Am I pregnant?" and started looking for a sign... the next three cars I drove behind all had NO in the reg!! It was so freaky. I then saw 2 cars that had FLO in their reg and another one that had AF. It's been playing on my mind all evening.

Needless to say, I tested as soon as I got home and it was indeed a BFN (15dpo). Can't say I'm surprised.

I'm feeling really positive about taking a break from ttc now. I think it's going to be a Jan 2015 bfp for us... X
How odd is that!! Xx

Jut Mary left to be right for me now x

Well the witch arrived so my predictions have all officially been wrong. Ah well... onwards and upwards as they say. Nowhere near as upset as I was in August!! In fact, weirdly I'm not upset at all. Not sure why...

Having a ttc break now.

Good luck ladies. xxx

Doesn't look like any of mine were right either. AF due in about 3 days and nothing but negative HPT's for me. Really hope mary was right and I am pregnant before Christmas or I will be sending her email telling her how upset and disappointed I am!!!

Michelle x

So sorry ladies :( It is so disappointing when af arrives. I have Suzy and Mary to be right until end of October, we shall see. Try and relax as much as you can and don't get too upset. xxx

Hi Ladies, just checking in and sorry to see that the predictions have been wrong for many of you :-(
Mylullaby, sorry yours didn't come through, especially as you started this thread.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust *dust*

x

Aw poop. Looks like a lot of these were wrong then.

How many are still in with a chance? Suzy said this cycle for me and Mary has until December to be correct. Mine from Gail was out months ago now!

I started bleeding at cd18 this cycle!! Not even had a chance this month lol grrrrr xxxx

Hi ladies

Thought i would bump this up! Mary predicted no later than Oct for me and Debbie said Oct although I have a very strong feeling myself they are both wrong, only around 3dpo so wont know for a bit but i am almost positive it hasn't happened this month...

Any other ladies still in with a shout?
x

all of my original predictions were completely wrong but I had a recent live webchat with Mary and she said she strongly believes I will be pregnant very soon.
She said that the number 12 would be significant with conception. That I would be going for my 1st scan in December and that Easter would be significant. She also said that I would deliver a healthy girl on a Wednesday at 38wks and 6 days weighing 6lbs 10oz

Michelle

I'm still in, Suzy said it would be this cycle so not long to wait now to see if she is correct. Mary has until December for me, I think I got the longest time prediction of anyone when we all did them. One of them said girl the other said boy so either could be right there lol!

Fx for this cycle then stace.

Hope Mary is right Michelle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back