TTC madness!!! [Psychic Baby Readings]

Thankyou :) im not sure if she does just baby predictions i just got the full reading and asked the two questions and one was will i conceive again and she said one of my cards showed pregnancy etc and she saw it would b a girl xxx

Well I got two readings. Neither of which mentioned babies. Standard I guess?

Pulling this up again! Any news ladies? Suzy predicted a Feb BFp for me back in August of last year, after making me wait that long she best be right! :)

by the way does anyone know where the info went from the first page? sure it used to list all the names and predictions?? unless I imagined it....

It did list everything on the 1st page, must of been deleted. I really hope your prediction comes true after having to wait so long.

Michelle x

I knew I wasn't going mad (for once!) Thanks Michelle :) x

I had two readings done in January 2014 one by Suzy Rayne and one by Cheri22. Of the two Cheri22 was the most accurate.

Suzy Rayne said;

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of November 2014 from a cycle that starts in October. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of July 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 11th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

She was pretty off. I ended up being due with a baby girl in November 2014, and I gave birth to her in October 2014.

Cheri22 said (I've shortened it to the specific baby related stuff cos it was a lot longer):

They are showing me a girl that they are connecting to MARCH so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

I actually did find out I was pregnant with a girl in the month of March! I am planning to get another reading from Cheri22 shortly... I won't bother with Suzy Rayne again.

I think one for me was right but then had mc :( cant believe we started this thread 8 months ago and some of us are still ttc hurry up bfps!xx

Yeah I am still trying :( none of mine were right, out of 3!!! x

Mine either! What a waste of my money! I would say hard earned but not often haha

Oooooh... blast from the past!!

Really sorry about the first page girls - it happened a while ago - I was faffing around (via my phone) trying to change/add something and accidentally deleted a massive chunk of it - couldn't get it back - so just got rid of the rest. So sorry - I was hoping no-one would notice :whistle:

Not even a hint of any accuracy in any of my readings! - they all said Aug 2014 and got my bfp March 2015. Helped to pass a bit of time /waste a bit of money though hey?! xx

Last edited:
Haha I remember having to tell Oh I'd spent like 15 quid on a few diff psychic readings to see when I'd get preg hahaha

Hi ladies!! I'm new here but read through this entire forum last night. My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now with no luck. Anyway, I just purchased a TTC Prediction from Mary based on everyone's feedback and I'm hopeful that it's good news. FX!! :)

Mine were all a load of tosh. Still waiting for our baby!

Mine were all a load of tosh. Still waiting for our baby!

Thanks for the update snowbee. Since you have been TTC for so long, have you sought out any medical help?? I'm worried that we may have to go down that road eventually...:eh:

Yes we are under the fertility clinic. I have pcos and thyroid antibodies to contend with.

I just said on someone elses post, it is totally normal for it to take upto a year to conceive, I think it is 90% of all couples do conceive within that first year so don't give up hope!

Yes we are under the fertility clinic. I have pcos and thyroid antibodies to contend with.

I just said on someone elses post, it is totally normal for it to take upto a year to conceive, I think it is 90% of all couples do conceive within that first year so don't give up hope!

Thank you. We are going to give it a year before we seek any help. Just thought it would be fun to see what is predicted for us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back