TTC madness!!! [Psychic Baby Readings]

mylullaby

Reaction score
Well ladies, as the title suggests, I've officially gone mad. Read a thread on here aaaages ago about psychic pregnancy predictions and... well... I ordered a couple!!!

Within 2 hours I got a reply (from www.psychic123ukreadings.org) and was told that I would conceive in August 2014 and that it would be a boy :blue: I saw a few bad reviews about this site before ordering but decided to go ahead anyway. Cost me £5.99 which I was about to spend on a Kindle book I didn't need so money down the drain either way!

Can't wait to compare that one with the second (http://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk). Should have it within 3 working days. This one was £7.50.

Hoping this helps me to relax a bit - surely that can only be a good thing where ttc is concerned?!?! So now I'm fully expecting the arrival of af this month... and next month... and I'll save money on HPTs because I'll flippin' well wait for af to show her face before testing!!! I reeeeeeally want my last HPTs to last until I get my bfp (I have a few ICs, a few FRERs and 2 CBDs) so if the prediction is right I should have enough.

Well I'll be going now I've admitted that. Will come back to share the results of my 2nd reading and of course provide an update on my bfp status over the next few months.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all in ttc :dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what the second result says.

I am a bit sceptical of these readings (I had my palm read a few years ago and all the predictions that should have happened by now never came true), but hopefully it works for you.

There again, if you are not expecting to conceive until August and are relaxed waiting til then you may find it happens sooner!

Fx x

I've had one face-to-face reading (in 2009) that was scarily accurate but had an online one a while ago that was crap so massively sceptical myself. Think I was just having a moment of I NEED TO KNOW!!! The good thing is I don't have to wait too long to find out - if she'd said Christmas and THEN it turned out to be wrong, it'd be a looooong time to wait to find out. Something else to do to pass the time I suppose :)

Last edited:
OMG lol i got one from 123 psychic readings too last month i ordered a pregnancy prediction at 5.99 and took 3 days got told would conceive june 2014 and it would be a girl which ive not ovulated since april 2013 so we will see lol but i have took soy this cycle currently on cd 12 (last cycle was 109 days long)

Ooooh JUNE!! Wow, hope it's right nfeeney!!! Blimey, must be hard not to get your hopes up after so long. Hopefully the soy will do the trick. Also, good to know I'm not the only one going mad!!!

lol nope defo not the only one i mean who in there right mind pays money for some stranger to give you a date haha but i dont know somewhere deep down i want to be able to believe in that stuff, i found it weird that my new cycle started the 30th may after no af for 3-4 months and i done soy this cycle maybe all coincidence lol but tracking ovulation this cycle really closely usually only temp as dont ovulate so dont see the point in opks since last year as still got positives but doing temping and opks :)

I know!! It's ludicrous. But hey ho, yet another way to waste a few quid while ttc! Definitely seems like the signs are all there for your June bfp even without the madness. Good luck and I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for any news from you!! xx

aw same hun fingers crossed for your august prediction :) x

Wow nfeeney - to start your cycle ready for June is a bit spooky so I really hope the prediction is right.

My problem is that if I had one I would get my hopes up (or get annoyed if they said a long time off) and if it didn't come true would be heartbroken so I'm best staying in the dark for now.

Good luck to you both and I'll keep watching for them to come true x

Thanks Trina. I think you're probably right. I know I'll be really pissed off if it doesn't happen, which I do realise is ridiculous! Ha! I ordered opks, Agnus Castus and a basal thermometer for this month (not temping yet but wanted the option) and I just thought what the heck, I'm on a roll, might as well order a couple of psychic predictions too. :lol:

i know lol very spooky :) i tried agnus castus in june last year and thats the cycle i just stopped ovulating not sure if that was a coincidence or it fucked me up more who knows i just know i regret taking it but i was warned not to take it with and underactive thyroid lol

Well I've just had my second psychic baby reading through and... IT'S THE SAME!!!

Says I will conceive in August from a cycle that starts in July and it will be a boy!! Now I'm mega-freaked out!! I know this is ridiculous, I honestly do realise that it's silly to get my hopes up based on what internet strangers have said, but OMG how weird?!?!

This latest one also had an extra line: "the expected birth date is in the month of May 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 5th" which would make it 05/05/15

Blimey - this is so weird. Just want the next few months to fly by now so I can get my bfp!!!

Last edited:
That is so spooky to get two identical predictions - hopefully it means that August is your month x

i hope the prediction comes true for you!! :D

Thanks ladies!! The way my cycles are falling is that af will start end of July, so if I did get my bfp in August my cycle will have started in July.

Going to focus on work and some weddings/birthdays/holiday over the next few months and hopefully August will be here in no time. My heart is completely racing now. Just hope this actually happens. xx

Last edited:
omg lol where did you get the second prediction i might have a go lol and that would be a cool DOB lol my daughter DOB is 10/10/2010 lol

Haha! Can't believe I've actually encouraged someone else to do this!! The second one was from Suzy Rayne (http://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk) - the Psychic Baby Reading is reduced from £10 to £7.50 at the moment so you wouldn't be throwing away as much :lol:

Wow - 10/10/10 is such a cool DOB. Lucky girl. I always thought it was cool that Princess Beatrice was born at 8.18pm on 08/08/88 - don't know any other facts about the Royal Family except that one!!

How many DPO are you now nfeeney?!

Last edited:
not any dpo lol only cd14 and i dont normally ovulate but i might have ovulated at the end of may for the first time in a year so hoping back to normal also took soy this cycle so you never know lol just took and opk and they are getting darker every day :) away to do the baby reading haha hopfully they are quick

Oh sorry, thought you'd said somewhere else that you were 12dpo but must have been CD12 - wondered how the hell you had resisted testing this long!!

Only took a couple of days - says 3 working days when you add it to your basket - came through last night but only checked my emails this morning.

I'm defo keeping my eye out for any news from you. Let me know when you get your prediction email! :toonlass:

will do lol i always test way early like 7dpo haha poas addict, i even test when i havent ovulated for the fun of it how crazy is that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back