TTC madness!!! [Psychic Baby Readings]

My prediction from Suzy is for this month. And I've got until December for Mary. So still in with a shout. Cd22 for me and only just got my surge yesterday! Lots of :bd: for me!!! Good luck everyone!xx

I'm still in, Suzy said it would be this cycle so not long to wait now to see if she is correct. Mary has until December for me, I think I got the longest time prediction of anyone when we all did them. One of them said girl the other said boy so either could be right there lol!

Fx for this cycle then stace.

Hope Mary is right Michelle.

I actually got February from Suzy!!!! I was gutted at the time as it seems like ages away, guess its not so far although still hope it happens before.....

Good luck ladies x

I've got a good feeling about this month!! Trying not to get my hopes up,but I'm truly excited and hopeful xx :dust: to everyone!!!!x

No way, he doesn't believe in that sort of thing. He would think I'm nuts

Michelle x

Mine saw on the statement lmao had to explain safe to say he thought I was very nuts haha!! xxx

I had to tell mine, he saw the email when we were looking at something else... He thinks i'm off my rocker!!! lol xxx

Mine thought I was a nutter until we went to see a pyschic and she told us both in seperate readings that we will have twins a boy and girl, which is what mary also said!!! eeeek x

Hi ladies, just popping in to see how you're all doing!?

Just read the above....I would never tell hubby about my predictions, he doesn't believe in anything like that and would be be a bit annoyed thinking I had wasted money...and would think I was nuts!!

X

Haha. I told my OH when we talked about doing smep properly this month. He thinks it's cute!! Haha. I've found a good one. I'm feeling a little sick today �� I hope I'm not coming down with something!!x

I told my hubby. He thinks I'm bonkers anyway so what's a little extra? Lol

Well its a bfn for me this month so looks like the October prediction(s) are out....good job I didn't really take them too seriously! Only Suzy left now, she said conceive Feb from a Jan cycle and would be due in Oct 2015. So in a way all 3 have mentioned Oct in some form....hmmm time will tell

I am thinking of going back to see the psychic i saw last Nov, I liked her. She knew about my m/c without me saying anything, it was spooky!!!

Ah sorry stacesl :(
Hoping Suzy is right or even better you get bfp before Suzy says!
I was a bit gutted when my predictions came and went lol
xxx

Sorry to hear that stace. I think I'm going to be out too, af due between yesterday and tomorrow (not 100% sure when I ovd) and so far bfns for me. Feel like af on way, no pg symptoms at all. That will leave Mary who said before first week December. Interesting that they have all mentioned October for you.

Arghhhhhhh. I think we've done it!!! Got a faint pink line on IC this morning,so used an FRER too. Both got pink lines. Suzy and Mary were right. :) I don't know how to upload a photo from my phone. X

Ohh how exciting congratulations!

Don't know what is going on with me. If I ovd when I thought I was due AF between Thurs and Sat, not here and tests couldn't be more negative if they tried. Ran out of opks so if I ovd later no idea when it could have been so in limbo land. Doesn't look good for my Suzy prediction anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back