Going back to WTT

smokey08

Reaction score
Hello my lovely's!

had a chat with OH last night and we have decided to put ttc off for a while. maybe start ttc in october/november for lots of reasons, main ones are:

1) i want to try give up the deamon ciggerettes

2) want to loose a stone and half

3) i'm stressing myself out, more and more with each :bfn:

so we are no longer trying but not preventing, so over the mext few months i'm charting nothing!! OH has locked away the opk's and thermometers on my request :dance: and i'm quite excited about it. i'm sure i'll be much more relaxed. so if it happens in the meantime it happens and we will be thrilled either way. if not it will be back to the charting later in the year.

thanks girls for all your support over the last few months, i don't know where i'd have been without ye!! :cry:

:rofl: listen to me with my big speach!!!

don't worry i'll still be stalking ye'r threads and looking out for those :bfp: 's!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ohhh Samgirls is starting a ttc weightloss thread, at least i'm trying to get her to :whistle:

You can join that too :)

The nasty cigerettes definately have to go though - i refer to them as "ovulation stoppers" :oooo:

Good luck with your efforts, make you you get some support from the Nhs - i think they offer support anyway and you're probably going to need it :hug:

u watch ull catch this month hehe!! good luck with everything!!
and hope to see u back very soon.. take care :petal: xxx

ya i have appointment made with the doc for monday so hopefully he can help with packing them in!!

i joined the gym around the corner today cos i'm gonna need it when i give up or i'll end up like a baby whale!!!!

thanks hun i'll deffo have a look in on samsgirl and share my tips and weightloss x x x

u watch ull catch this month hehe!! good luck with everything!!
and hope to see u back very soon.. take care :petal: xxx

i'm not going anywhere, i'll still be on here keeping an eye on you all!!! it would be nice if it did happen this month!!! just not stressing about it anymore!! thanks sweetie x x

smokey, that all sounds very positive steps!! I'm sure your goals will all help with getting a lovely BFP and who knows, you might get one on the way!! :)

good luck with everything hun!! :clover:

:hug:

:thanks: tinselcat!!

to be honest i'm hoping it happens before we come back to ttc!
That way i won't have to stress out over it again! :)

Best of luck with everything hun xxxx

Good luck hunnie, sounds really positive xx

I hope you have loads of success giving up the smokes and getting all healthy and chilled and slim. Also hope that BFP sneeks up on you when your not looking!

I wish I was young enough to do the same. I managed to give up smoking when I got pregnant, and then in the last week I seem to have started again.

I want to lose 2 stone by June and ttc isnt the best time to do it. But at nearly 35 I have to ttc asap!

Still, I will go through it all with you until I do if you are sticking around x

i'm going no-where starfish :hugs:
i am now SECRETLY ttc! shhhhhhhh don't tell OH.
i have another thread on here somwhere explaining it all!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back