weight loss when ttc

evie_smith

Reaction score
not sure if this should be in health bit or here so if its in the wrong place sorry lol as you all know im ttc number three and had my implant taken out start of december but over christmas however i have put on a considerable amount of weight, im trying (trying) to eat healthier and exersice more but i just wondered if there is anything i should avoid just incase?? exersice or food wise . . . i would like something in a way i could carry on when pregnant as well not to loose weight then but keep up energy and make me a little healthier any suggestions??

i kno there is a slimming worls plan when preg but u wud have to go to class and let leader teach you. i think ur given more healthy options for bubs just. im sure a 2 week crash diet wud do you no harm either b4 u get preg xx

yer that was what i was thinkin lol thing is i know i will loose (besed on the other two but hope its dif thid time) allot of weight when im pregnant anyway coz i suffer really bad morning sickness from 7-8 weeks til 20-21 weeks and lost loads half of me wants this again haha for the weight loss lol!!! and the other half of me doesnt i think if i just eat loads of healthy stuff but i just dont want to loose out on protien and dont like meat that much i like fish and turkey haha and chicken i do eat the other meat but not allot so any veggie ideas for protien i like liver (not veggie) but i dont want to scoff on that for ob reasons haha

try quorn mince. its fine with sauce in a wrap or spaghetti bolognese and incredibly good for you. dont lose too much incase u r sik when preg. xx

yer thats a good idea im changing all my rice and pasta atm to brown atm and we already have brown bread and flora light butter instead of normal . . trying to eat less bread, pasta, cheese and sugar (sugar isnt going too well!!) and i have a healthy eating programme on my ds to tell me how much to eat a day according to my bmi and exercise taken. should i carry on doing sit ups?? and just stop a week or 2 days before testing ect??? this is what is most concerning me i think as i have worked on my legs a little and my tummy is well big from my other pregnancies lol

That's a new one on me, wanting a baby for the weightloss :|

Maybe if you write down what you're eating we could tweak it abit for you :D

thats a good idea thanks :) i will write downwhat i can remember for the last three days . ..

day 1
water
black coffee toast butter jam
water
sandwich chicken and mayo salt butter
water
2 oranges and water
pasta with cheese and bacon ( but this was later in the evening) with 1 bread and butter
orange juice

day 2

water
banana
water
black coffee
handfull of sweets (knicked from the kids and one of them snow ball cakes haha)
water or 2
sandwich mature cheese, and mango chutney butter
water
black coffee
1 bugger, kydney beans (in water not sugary water or salted), chips (like 7-10 lol)
black coffee
another one of them snowball cakes haha
water water

day 3

black coffee
slim fast drink
water
cup of soup
black coffee
water
orange
banana
water lol
cheesey saussage cassorol (small helping) with garlic mash
water hahaha

i like my water and all are pint glasses and bread is brown i dont have nay sugar in my coffee and dont snack in the evenings all snacks are stated oh and i have a spoonfull of cherry jam yesterday too lol random~! well what do you think??? and butter is flora light

Last edited:
that sounds pretty healthy to me cos they say only to cut out stuff like cheese if ur having massive portions... im sure ur weight will come off slowly but surely if ur eating like that mrs!! minus the snowcakes haha xx im eating a flake as i type here lol xx

^^^^ :rotfl: mmmmm i want one

i have always eaten like this tho and im 13st 1lb :shock: and only 5ft 2 lol im a little blob my friends used to call me squishy hahahaha!!!! it sounds like allot of cheese but i only have a small amount or small portions as i get the extra mature or low call and i make sure its the safe during pregnancy type x

Last edited:
It's abit carb heavy I think. I'd add a little less carbs and more veggies and some salad too.

The fruit belive it or not is quite high in carbs and possibly the only thing that's not got carbs in it is the coffee, cheese and bacon :)

You don't have to eliminate them completely but I'd definitely advise cutting well back to see if that makes a difference :)

yea thats what im trying to do atm lol i do eat loads of salad and veggies too normall more than the 5 a day just last week or so i have been bad hehehe!!! x x

I have lost 4 stones since March, being on my own diet....I am doing my own low fat diet because I have gallstones, which everyone knows they can flare up with too much fat. If anyone needs any tips then just pm me and I can give you some recipes (even though I am not a vegatarian)

Good Luck with your diets xx

im not a vegitarian by any means or way i know a really good diet that i lost loads on before but im just worried i wont be getting enough carbs or fat on it when ttc ect but i think i shall give it a try anyway thanks ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back