Weightloss anyone??

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
No Not yet! haha after new year...

I want to go back to eastin healthy and excercising, I feel like if I stop concentrating on ttc and more on general health losing a bit of weight it will be more likely to happen lol!!

Anyway else up for it??? Not that im saying ur all fattys... even if u dont need to lose weight how about maybe having a healthier new year?

Yes definitely!! I really have to lose weight and my OH even more so, so we really must eat more healthily come New Year and I really need to do some exercise too. Im the biggest Ive ever been right now. :( I am determined to do it though. Im not going to go to the gym or anything, I never stick to it, Im just going to cut out all the crap from my diet, Im going to encourage my OH to cut down his drinking by about 90%!!! (This is wishful thinking) and make sure we go for walks every evening.

Me :wave: I've put on loads of weight over the last year - lost quite a bit just around time of mc (went back to slimming world) but then was too upset to concentrate.

I think a TTC slimming club would be great :D

:wave: turned into a whale after our wedding last year - so add me too please :D Not till January though :D

I've already lost a stone and not through trying - I'm praying my overactive thyroid isn't the cause. But yes! Add me, I could do with becoming healthier and shedding my winter belly :cheer:

im up for it, still havent lost all the weight from jack :(

Ok great ill get some plans together for the new year and post them up... If anyone gets preggo during they can continue but just healthy eating and very light excercise?

xx

Oh yeah! Count me in!

Not until after Xmas though!

+++

Count me in too!

I'm now the heaviest I've ever been and feeling really unhealthy with it. I had already planned to start in January with the healthier eating but it'll be great if we can all support each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back