~~**THE MEET**~~ UPDATED WITH MAP

thanks beanie hun would be great to meet everyone in person just not sure if il be able to deal with so many babies all in same place :oops: the pain is still very fresh who knows maybe il feel a bit better by then ive no work till november and nothing to stop me so will definately try my best xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wobbles said:
Maybe pop a sticky in TTC section, lock it & link to this thread Urchin?

Have done now, was in a rush earlier...glad you're coming now wobbles!

urchin said:
Wobbles said:
Wish I could drive guys - If so I'd of came :(

Hope you all have a lovely time on the day :D

Wobbles you're not that far away, why not hop on the train?

Layla you should come, it's in the summer hols, bring the kids!

thanks anyway hun but im going to give it a miss, maybe next time tho :)

xxx

rach said:
thanks beanie hun would be great to meet everyone in person just not sure if il be able to deal with so many babies all in same place :oops: the pain is still very fresh who knows maybe il feel a bit better by then ive no work till november and nothing to stop me so will definately try my best xxxxxxxxxxxx

hun i dont think anyone would blame u if u couldnt cope as u sed its all still really upsetting but im sure if u did go and did get upset the girls would be great, and supportive

I might go too, will catch the train. I do not promise anything but it would be nice to see each other :) Beanie, are you going by train or car? if anybody takes the train we could meet at the train station? Mind you, there might not be enough room on the bus for all us :wink:

I think Birmingham is a little to far for me. Will try and get there!

:cry: Am gutted i would love to come but i cant. As the train wouldnt reach birmingham til 12.48 and thats too late sorry guys. :cry:

I'll come - got nothing planned for August. Lydia and I will hop along. I know I haven't been on here for long but oh well - best way to meet some of you I guess ;)

il defo be there, i want to bring both babies but really dont want to be getting on the train with my double buggy

whos evey one taking with them?

urchin, are both of your boys going?

i'd really love to come too... shame i can't :(
especially after the meeting went so well yesterday i think it's great fun meeting you guys
have a lovely day then!

Ill be driving down so if anybody who lives on the way from Leeds to Birmingham wants a lift (and wants to risk a lift from a total stranger lol) you're more than welcome to one.

futuremum said:
Beanie, are you going by train or car? if anybody takes the train we could meet at the train station?

Not sure yet but it'll probably be train. Come along, it'll be great to meet you and Thomas :D

Me and Reece will be there... and my childless best friend :D Hope thats ok :?

I've never been anywhere near Birmingham before so will not have a clue how to get there. I can book a train ticket from Carlisle to Birminham but it dont say a station so there must be only one eh?! If anyone could let me know the distance from the station to the park then that would be great. Ta :D

Birmingham has one main station - New Street

Hearts we can all arrange to meet at the station and make our way to the park together. oooh am all excited now :D

Ooooo Beanie I am excited now too. have never really been further than Blackpool lol.... well went to Spain twice on a bus but that dont really count :D

What is everyone wearing? :? :D

lol Hearts, I don't know yet but Seren's outfit is all planned :D

What's she wearing?

Lol bless Seren, have visions of you dragging her round store after store putting her in clothes and tilting your head at her and tutting "eee that just doesn't look right"

*tut* MOTHERS :roll:

i will be going hopefully, i will come from rotherham, anyone else from there?? i will try to bring my sis coz i dont want to travel all that way on my onw:) cant wait to meet you all

I'll be 36 weeks pg by then, but barring any problems, I'll be there!

I'm really looking forward to it. I feel like I already know most of you, and to meet you in person will be great!!!!!!!

Good idea about the sticky labels too - it may surprise you to know that Tankett isn't actually me real name!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back