The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

omg star thats amazing news im so happy for you!!! at last eh!!! looks like all the new treatment has worked :) absolutely chuffed/over the moon etc etc for you xxx

I tested tonight couldnt resist...still bfn on cd 54 grrrr lol

Girls got my :bfp: tonight. Sending tons of baby dust to you all xxxx
:dust::dust::dust:

woohoo! congratulations star!! :yay: We will miss all your very knowledgable and helpful comments on these threads! Do visit us once in a while :)

Star! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congratulations hun! I am really happy for you!

XX

Massive congrats star!! That's great news!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Girls got my :bfp: tonight. Sending tons of baby dust to you all xxxx
:dust::dust::dust:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

It's time for that virtual party! I think I'm out so I can drink... Anyone else?
:party::party::party::party::party::party:

Woo! So happy for you! :)

Aww thanks ladies xxxxxxxx

Fi, Aww thanks. Thanks for updating the december thread, i was gonna do that in abit, i'l post there now :) xx

Bellarine, i know at last hun. Eeeek still shaken lol, aww hun hang in there, it will be your turn soon. xx

Vid81, thanks hun. I am going no where, if you girls will still have am here that is Lol!! xx

Emily, thanks hunni xx

I have decided not to post in the 1st trimester & will post in the 2nd tri IF i get past my 14wks. I dont want to jinx myself .. soooo much medication to take now i am pg ( injecting gestone ) which is painfull " ouch" & the fragmin in my tummy thats stings but not as bad as gestone. Hopefully it will all be worth it & i keep my sticky bean. Thanks for all your support you have all been great, & i know i have my bfp but girls i will still be here everyday suporting you all & helping you along with questions you ask. My little muffins you aint getting rid of me that easy hehehe ( hugs ) xxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks Jayjay xx

Tittam, you brought tears to my eyes with happiness with your little party you got going on there for me hehehe. Thank you hunni xx

I got all teary too and I've never even met you. :) Just so happy for you after how long you've had to wait and everything you've been through. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean :)

Oh my god Starr just got home and read this!!!! BLOODY MARELLOUS!!!!! Huge congrats, you've been such a huge support over the last month and I'm so absolutely thrilled for you.

Fx it's a little sticky one xxxxxxxxMWAHxxxxxx

Awww thanks girls " sniff" makes me all teary eyed reading all these posts hehehe.
i am gonna be here rooting for you all everyday " Try stopping me "

xxxxxxxxxx

Omg star I have just pulled my head out of the loo and seen this! Massive congrats I am so so happy for you here is to a happy and healthy 9 months I'm delighted your joining me xxxx

Omg star I have just pulled my head out of the loo and seen this! Massive congrats I am so so happy for you here is to a happy and healthy 9 months I'm delighted your joining me xxxx

Ah. I just asked you in another thread what you were doing up at this time. Now I know!! xx

Massive Congratulations Star, Best things come to those who wait.

:love::love:

Star ... this is AMAZING ... after everything you've been through its INCREDIBLE .. so massively happy for you.

Like everyone has said, you are a massive support and friend to all of us ladies in here, and I can't think of anyone who deserves their :bfp: more right now!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats starr!!! :pompom: sooooooo chuffed for you! wishing you a healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well this morning i woke up and 'copped a feel' because i was so SURE i would be coming on...

I felt so heavy etc yesterday

and i have a bit of creamy white CM... have just looked online and ITS A SYMPTOM!!!

I dunno if i have ever had it before because i havent really concentrated this much on my cycle before and last month was a total faff with coming on on 4DPO

Well this morning i woke up and 'copped a feel' because i was so SURE i would be coming on...

I felt so heavy etc yesterday

and i have a bit of creamy white CM... have just looked online and ITS A SYMPTOM!!!

I dunno if i have ever had it before because i havent really concentrated this much on my cycle before and last month was a total faff with coming on on 4DPO

Oooh, I've had creamy white CM as well. Dammit, said I wasn't going to symptom spot this time... :fib:

Really dont want to symptom spot, but i would be gratefull for any advice please.

Not due AF until end next week, starting to think that she might be coming to visit alot sooner.... i woke this morning with terrible cramp and dragging feelings, so much so that i had to take paracetamol because my lower back was killing me also. I feel really tired but i dont know if thats down to Liam having Croup and wakening up alot at night. Boobs not sore but my nipples are tender, and i keep going to bathroom as i think i have came on but its just cm. TMI. What do you think? Sorry im 5 DPO as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back