The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

tender nipples are a pretty massive sign! When i was pregnant with my angel baby it felt like i had been outside in the cold for ages and then when you go in the warm your nipples are really really sore? Thats how it felt for me :)

tender nipples are a pretty massive sign! When i was pregnant with my angel baby it felt like i had been outside in the cold for ages and then when you go in the warm your nipples are really really sore? Thats how it felt for me :)

I remember when i was pregnant with Liam, my boobs where solid and massive and really painful. Cant remember if my nipples were sore to begin with. Just feel like shite and dont know if its something going round or AF or "the other thing" lol

Well i dont feel like i am going to come on anymore :) my womb doesnt feel so heavy! It was 3/4 DPO when i came on last time so... well lets just hope that it doesnt happen again. to be honest a decent cycle would be awesome this month, just a get back to normal so i know where i am.

Still loads of creamy CM, that can be a sign the witch is approaching also so i am not getting my hopes up too much... Just a little bit!

Well i dont feel like i am going to come on anymore :) my womb doesnt feel so heavy! It was 3/4 DPO when i came on last time so... well lets just hope that it doesnt happen again. to be honest a decent cycle would be awesome this month, just a get back to normal so i know where i am.

Still loads of creamy CM, that can be a sign the witch is approaching also so i am not getting my hopes up too much... Just a little bit!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Fi

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Girls got my :bfp: tonight. Sending tons of baby dust to you all xxxx
:dust::dust::dust:

OMG I totally missed this, congrats Star, I'm so very very pleased for you, you really deserve it! xxx

Im on cd 37 and i just wish af would arrive so i can start a new cycle! iv spent most of today researching the evil mirena and im totaly blaming it for my horrendous moods, depression and weight gain over the last 2 years! it may hav helped my heavy periods but it has destroyed my mood and quite frankly if i was my hubby id have left me! I think it may be the reason for my low bbt throughout my cycle due to it lowering the progesterone level...........im hoping this will be up by next cycle! I just want it to happen soon so i can feel normal! Still no sign of the witch but another bfn today so i doubt im pg this cycle, i am 12 dpo today so id hav thought that the sensitive ic's would have picked up pg by now! I feel better for getting that out.....................fx for more bfp's for you girls xxxx

Oh my goodness...

I'm not sure, but I may have my :BFP: waiting in the wings.

I have been weeing on IC's this whole week pretty much!!! I weed on a ClearBlue+ this afternoon ( in know, not fmu!!) and I saw the faintest of lines. So, I followed a hint from a friend and took it apart. There is definitely a line going down through the horizontal line but it's still so faint I'm not sure if I'm getting my hopes up prematurely??

Anyway, I had a hospital check up to make sure all abnormal cells have been removed from my cervix after a procedure carried out in September, and I told the doctor I was spotting and thought AF was here. When she had a look she told me I was bleeding from my cervix, which can be a sign of pregnancy (isn't everything!!!).

Anyway, I'm rambling I know but I'm a bit confused!!! So today I've felt like I was going to come on all day with real cramps and then get leedy CM, to then get a faint line on a CB+, to then be told my cervix has a slight bleed (Etrioch? or something like that!!!)

Please can I have your expert eyes gorgeous ladies!!! I'm 11dpo today. The photo may be rubbish because it's taken on my phone and zoomed in!!!

CB=.JPG

XXXXXXXX

:DUST:

I can see it!! Fingers majorly crossed for you!! Hope it's a little bub.... are you going to test again tomorro morning? xx

yes yes yes!!! Definitely testing tomorrow morning - really pray that I'm not getting my hopes up xxxx

Take each day as it comes sweetie, we are all here no matter what xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Don't want to put a downer on you but CB are notorious for giving false positives. I've had two myself and now refuse to test using CB (apart from the digi). However... your line looks different to the ones I got (that's a good sign!) so I'm keeping my fx that it's a BFP for you. Have you got any other brands? xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks indreams - that's really useful to know and although I feel a bit exciteable i don't really believe it yet anyway as I feel like I cheated because it's sooooo faint. I only have OneStep IC's and they're showing negative at the moment.

I'll keep testing and maybe invest in a digi in a couple of days to confirm.

You haven't put a downer on it though - all opinions welcome!!! :) xxxx

Thanks indreams - that's really useful to know and although I feel a bit exciteable i don't really believe it yet anyway as I feel like I cheated because it's sooooo faint. I only have OneStep IC's and they're showing negative at the moment.

I'll keep testing and maybe invest in a digi in a couple of days to confirm.

You haven't put a downer on it though - all opinions welcome!!! :) xxxx

Aww thanks, although it's an opinion I didn't really want to share! As I was saying, your line looks a lot thicker compared to the really thin ones I got. Really hope you get your confirmation on the digi. Will be stalking this thread! xxx

Bring on the December BFPs!! :dust:

Got LOADs of creamy mucus now!! Hope its not a sign of AF and actually means there is some conception taking place up there!!

I've got cramps every now and again, although I'm putting it down to stomach ache, well trying to anyway...

Hi ladies. I had creamy cm then it went to clear cm & mild af type pains 2 days ago, needing to urinate loads & felt tired through out the day, having power naps which was odd for me. Lots of Luck ladies Belive belive belive ;) xxxxx

I also had creamy cm that went to clear cm. Good luck ladies :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back