The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hi ladies.

BFN again today, with a first reponce 12ml test early as 6 days & 10ml One step which has been accurate for me in the past & given me a positive at 8dpo. :wall2:

I dont feel any hope at all, my urine was orange in this mornings wee & i know thats because it has blood in it, i know it so well from testing for so long. My 1st morning urine goes rusty iron brew colour when getting closer to af if bfn, apparently its that colour when there is blood init ( af preparing itself ) it should be yellow if pg.

Amy, what test was you using before you got your 11dpo bfp ? xx

Tittam, thanks hun but i dont there is any hope for me this month hun xx

Fi, Thrush was talked about in this thread not so long ago & it was a pg symptom :)

Jolly, sadley the cloudy urine isnt good for me, i also read into that last night! & it can be of 3 things, 1 due to hcg in pg & 1 due to somthing being with L, white blood cells & the latter being to much acid. It said if its white blood cells then if you pur vinager in your sample & it turns the cloudy to clear then its nothing to worry about & of course if did it & it went clear which was fascinating lol. xx

Bellarina, aww hun cant belive your still in your 2ww sweetie. I know i think where just meant to be cycle buddies arnt we hehehe. Fingers crossed. xx

Carr, what test was you using hun ? xx

Lisalee, :wave: welcome to the mad house lol! when are you told to take your progesterone ? Your taking the cream after you ovulated yeah ? If you take progesterone before you ovulate, then it will intreact with ovulation & make your ovarys think you have already ovulated due to the progesterone rise, which happens ( After ) ovulation. I have been using progesterone but in a cyclogest, precscribed from doctor. I take them due to past pg losses, & i have to take them after i ovulated so it dont interfear with my ovulation. Goodluck hun. xx

Last edited:
Bit down today as it looks like I'm having an annovulatory cycle again. Looked like I had ovulated for a few days but not any more. Think I'm just waiting for the witch now, don't think there's any point in testing this cycle :(

:dust: to everyone else x

I know star im so annoyed but atleast i hav u to test with again lol xx

I got a bfn on an ic at 11 dpo star
I had a bit of spotting that day next day I got a faint bfp on an asda brand test and 14dpo I got 1-2 on a digi

I'm stressing today as I had a bit of blood on the tissue when I wiped earlier have had nothing since but it's freaked me out

ohhhh exciting that it could be a pregnancy symptom :) :)

OPK's are very different this month, last month i didnt have a proper cycle and my OPK's dropped off instantly, this month they seem to be fading slowly...

anyone hazard a guess to wether that means i will have a more normal cycle?
x

My opk seemed to drop off instantly too and I appear to not be ovulating this cycle (according to temps). Are opks supposed to fade gradually?

starr i used an ic, not sure what sensitivity it was though, i got some 10ml ones through today so will test witj one tomorow morn. my temp rose again today so i guess im possibly not out yet, just have cramp on and off, low down and mostly left side/middle, used hot water bottle last night as was sure i was going to be out, now im a bit worried that i shouldnt have?? lots of love to all you girlys xxx

Omg I'm
So excited ... A bit premature but I'm
9dpo and I've just been to the loo and there is some definite spotting

I've had twinges the last couple of days so been feeling hopeful. Now I'm scared and excited !!!

Will poas tomorrow with fmu with no
Expectations but with hope
For the best fx :dust:

Thanks Amy it's
My first month ttc so I'm
A bit boisterous .. Lol. After my initial excitement I've managed to
Convince myself that af is early hahaha

Ovulation pains can feel like period pains Fi, think positive! :dust: xxx

seem to have a lot of EWCM today, i think i am going to have to have some sex tonight x

Hi everyone!

I'm going to test tomorrow morning - I am expected a BFN after getting af last week - but because it was a bit of a weird one (2.5 days and no cramping ike usual) I am going to test just in case it was implantation bleeding.....

Def a long shot, but I'm away on holiday on Friday and want to just know one way or the other - and also so I can have a good old drink poolside!!

Even though I am 95% sure it'll be BFN there is a little bit of me that is hopeful beyond reason!!

xx

Girls got my :bfp: tonight. Sending tons of baby dust to you all xxxx
:dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
I updated the revised December thread for you Star, massive congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member