Lovely holidays

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Good to be back, have just been catching up with what you are all up to. Really sorry no more BFPs, what was up with September???

I've had a complete break from TTC/POAS etc but been away with DH over best time of month so effectively lots of BD around the right time. Impossible to symptom spot too when you are out of your routine, so yippee only 1ww this month!!!

Didn't find a fountain of fertllity but did find a fountain of youth instead:). Also got to swim with dolphins which was awesome!

Now just got to get over the jet lag.... :nap:

Here's to October and GL to anyone else testing this last few days of September.

:dust:

Ooh glad to see u back fliss, and glad to hear u had a great time. Where did u end up driving? Did u get far?

Fx for ur 1ww!! Hopefully the break and relax worked for u xx

glad u had a lovely holiday hun, FX the relaxation has helped towards ur bfp xxxx

thanks Kanga, had a great time, drove through florida, alabama, missippi, louisiana and georgia. Highlights def were Key West, Dolphins, "N'Orlins". Strangely enough the best moment was in Montgomery Alabama where we got to sit in Dr Martin Luther King's kitchen where he recieved his "epiphiny" for "I have a dream". Our guide was a member of his congregation - ancient lady who took us round like honoured guests, even though we are white!

Daytona Beach was also awesome - you actually get to drive on it!!!

New Orleans was crazy - hit it on the weekend the saints beat the chicago bears 30-13 and it was all going off! It is an amazing party town.

Stayed in everything from posh hotel to fleabag motel in times of need but was all good (apart from one place where the sheets were "rubber" incontinence style....that kinda killed the passion a bit!!

Wow that sounds amazing! Swimming with dolphins must have been awesome, so jealous! :) xx

Stayed in everything from posh hotel to fleabag motel in times of need but was all good (apart from one place where the sheets were "rubber" incontinence style....that kinda killed the passion a bit!!

Haha! That's funny! Doesn't sound that comfy though :rofl:

aww welcome home!! sounds like you had a ball!! our holiday was exactly what doc ordered!! the witch was with us the first week but it made such a difference to my stress level not poas every 5 mins and just enjoying being with me hubby xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back