The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hi Girls.

I just want to wish you all a ( Merry Christmas & Happy New year) All the best. Hope 2012 is a better year for you all & We get loads of BFPS. Goodluck to them waiting to test Lots of sticky vibes & Baby dust x x x x

Hi ladies, well I'm 5dpo today and yesterday I had a quite a large spot come up next to my mouth (sorry if tmi). I do get small ones very rarely but not normally like this. Is it a possible symptom?? No others to speak though x x

Just popping in to say Merry christmas girls, good luck to any who are about to test xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all! I am currently on my very first 2WW! Oh my word, how hard is it! I am really trying not to symptom spot or get my hopes up but not going very well as every little thing I am thinking I am pregnant!! I am only about 4dpo too!! Help!!!! :) xx

Hi everyone. Just wondering what everyone's cm is like at the moment? Mine is creamy I think and there's enough that a small amount is appearing on my underwear x x

And im officialy out! cd 60 shes almost here! xxxxxxx

Apparantly im not! the brown cm has gona away after 4 days and my temp is the highest its been yet(cant see temp pattern as i stopped temping for 4 days as thought af was on her way and was gonna start again on proper cd1 with fresh chart)............i had reasonably dark opks last week so thought id ov'd again, who knows! really thought af was here now im back in limbo!
hows everyone doing? xxx

link to chart, not sure if it may shed any light on the situation

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fa3d

Last edited:
Hi Girls.

Just want to pop in & wish you lovely ladies a Happy, Healthy & Wealthy New Year & Lots of Luck for a Sticky BFP too.

Lots of love
Star xxx

I got my :bfp: today! :yay: Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone ttc!! Hope to see you all in Tri 1 very soon! :dust: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back