The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

still have a twingy womb :( worried i will come on in the morning AGAIN

Hi ladies. I had creamy cm then it went to clear cm & mild af type pains 2 days ago, needing to urinate loads & felt tired through out the day, having power naps which was odd for me. Lots of Luck ladies Belive belive belive ;) xxxxx

That's like me, I'm constantly shattered, yawning all day at work today, home for a nap now!

My mum and sister commented I was peeing lots at the bingo (yes I went to bingo the other day!!) but because at that point I didn't know I was still pregnant I just laughed it off.

It's all good in here, nice symptoms :) xx

Last edited:
OMG (TMI alert). Just been to the loo and when I wiped there was loads of mucus and there was brown spotting in it. I'm totally freaking out right now as this has never happened before!

In Dreams, so excited for you!! Fx! Waiting to hear a BFP update on the December thread :)

Fi, Good luck to you too! Looks like your symptoms are spot on!

As for me, I am on CD8. Will start SMEP from today! First month of TTC... so quite excited abt it!

That's what I was thinking but didn't know if it's too early for that. Trying not to get my hopes up too much! xx

Good luck Vid! Hopefully my symptoms come to fruitation!!! 5 days left til i can test!!

im 10-13 dpo and no sign of the witch yet but testing negative

I know! So scared I'm going to end up disappointed x

Thanks Dragonfly!! Xx//http://m1122.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/cdesil/photo-1.jpg.html?o=0

Can anyone see a line or am I imagining things? Xx

Hard to see on those pics. Think I can see a line on the first one but I'm not completely sure... sorry x

too far away for me to see anything... needs to be closer to the camera lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back