• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Late Night Feeding Thread

Jealous of 7 hours! We go two and a half!!!! :(

How's brody today ?

He's been good thanks hun. Had some naked time earlier, which went down ok with him lol.

Also, I lay him on his front twice today, after speaking to HV (didn't know I could do this with him yet lol) and this evening he rolled himself back on to his back! :shock: This might be normal, but I was mucho impressed! :clap:

xx

Tyler did that the first time he did tummy time 3 times!! Never done it since lmao!

Lol really? I'll try again today. I was so impressed as well lolx

Absolutely livid with OH. After the half 2 feed I asked him if he could burp soph as I was really struggling. I must have repeated myself over 10 times and I sound like a broken record but I told him to make sure he didn't bring her into our bed and fall asleep with her. He snapped at me and told me he wouldn't.

Just woken up and where did I find her?! In the middle of our bed, with the covers on top and him cuddling her. He knows he gets too hot and when I pulled her out she was dripping wet and I've had to change her sleep suit :(. I honestly can't believe him!!! I told him that I need the help but now I feel like I can't ask him because I don't trust him not to fall asleep with her like that especially as I've drummed it into him (or thought I had).

Oh chicky :( :hug: I'd have been livid too. Was she wet because she was sweating?

Maybe he's annoyed at himself more than you and is just taking it out on you because he knows you're right.

xxx

He's home now and he's apologised and said the only reason it happened was because he had been working all day and night before and that evening.

Yeah she had been sweating :( poor girly :(. I've just said to him how dangerous it was what he did and he does seem more aware now.

Aww no I'd be livid too hun. I'm all for people wanting to co sleep if it suits them but there's safe ways of doing it. Poor little sophie. I hate it when men just can't admit they've done wrong too. Glad he's more aware and has apologized to you xx

I'm just trying to stay awake. B due a feed about midnight. Currently snoozing on me. I find if I go to sleep I feel worse iykwim. Would rather wait it out then sleep until the 4/5am one.

Xx

Know what you mean olive. Sophie's had an excellent night so far! I seem to manage so much better when OH isn't here! She's due a feed about half 1 but I don't think I'll be able to stay awake till then

Know what you mean olive. Sophie's had an excellent night so far! I seem to manage so much better when OH isn't here! She's due a feed about half 1 but I don't think I'll be able to stay awake till then

OH actually stayed awake watching a programme too :roll: Went into nursery to change and feed him at about 10 to 12 and come back to him snoring loudly and listening to iPod - also loud.

Glad you're having a good night so far hunnie :hug: hope it continues.

Is anyone else's lo really noisy at night when put down? B makes all sorts of noises. He doesn't when sleeping in the day though.

Xx

Yeah olive l/o does all sorts of grunting and groaning at night. Not quite so much now he's getting older although he's still able to keep me awake for a good hour with his mutterings :-/
Can't believe we're up for our first feed already, there was me thinking he was starting to go thru the night!!!

Sophies still asleep!! She has been since 10 oclock. This is good for us lol!!

Oh wait, I think shes waking up :(

Yup up for a bottle! Tonight's been good though, 5 hours instead of every 2 and a half

Leandros just gone to sleep after half a bottle and when I say just I mean just. He was awake all day having 2 half hour naps. There was me getting excited that he was finally staying awake throughout the day grrr xxx

We have a new Kynon sleep record! 7.5 hours! Can hardly believe it, only taken him 4 months to sleep this long in one go! Won't be getting my hopes up its probably a fluke, just shows he can do it though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. Just burping then back to bed.

Glad he's not the only one princess. Sorry cam didn't sleep thru. Hopefully one off :hug:

X

Grace first woke at 5:45! She went down at 7:30 but didn't take her bedtime bottle so I gave her a dream feed at 10pm

Can't believe we're up for our first feed already, there was me thinking he was starting to go thru the night!!!

those naughty babies teasing us! Will slept 10.30pm to 7am two days in a row so i thought we had cracked it but then had me up at 4.30am this morning, he barely drank anything and then back to sleep so he wasn't even hungry, just getting me at it :roll:

xxx

I can already tell its going to be a long night..... :'(

Well Will has just gone down a bit earlier than normal so im expecting him to wake around 3/4am :roll: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back