The Late Night Feeding Thread

Rachaellius

Reaction score
For those awake feeding at stupid o'clock!!! Anyone up for a feed atm?

Phoebe's just had hers and burped, I've tried putting her down already though and she cried so I'm having to hold her until she's in a deep enough sleep to put down. I've got her nature sounds playing too. xx

I've just been sick on! She managed to get one shoulder and then got the other one not long after. I feel gross lol

Oooh I've just managed to put her down :D She woke up at 4. I think 37 minutes to settle is a world record its normally well over an hour! FX she doesn't wake up after 5 mins! She keeps waking up at 6am though so I better get some sleeps.
Also quite happy that she's only woke for one feed so far after being put down at 10 :yay: xx

I've just been sick on! She managed to get one shoulder and then got the other one not long after. I feel gross lol

Oh no thats the worst thing to happen in the middle of the night :( hope you manage to get cleaned up and back to bed soon. You can guarantee phoebe will be sick on the one time i forget to use a muslin cloth normally :roll: x

Oh no thats the worst thing to happen in the middle of the night :( hope you manage to get cleaned up and back to bed soon. You can guarantee phoebe will be sick on the one time i forget to use a muslin cloth normally :roll: x

That's exactly what happened. She got the pillow and anything and I only just realised as I lay back down on it. Absolutely disgusting! :( she's being a bit of a bugger to settle now as well. OH is completely out of it fast asleep so it's just me on my own waiting for child to decide that sleep is nice really and stop fighting it!

Great thread :)

B has just been put back down but is whinging a bit but not crying. OH is now having a chat with him. Ok OH picked him up and got s big belch. Now I feel bad.

X

We have silence :D. Shame I can't get back to sleep now!

Great thread. Will was a nightmare to settle down tonight, there were tears...from me :oooo: but he eventually went to sleep at 11:45pm and just woke up at 5:30 so not too bad, a good 5.5 hours sleep :yay: hoping he will go down easy aftr this feed for a few more hours xx

Great thread, Issac went to bed about 8 and woke for his feed at half 5! :) although i was up twice to pop the dummy in buy he settlef right back off.
gotta be up early so must be off for more sleep

Aww sounds like he's getting there pos, sorry to hear you had a hard time getting him off though. I've cried many a time over Phoebe going to sleep :(
Phoebe is awake again as predicted she seems to be settling from just being rocked though! :D

Oh god trouble is she wont let me stop rocking now :(

Iv been rocking the past few nights and keep worrying it's a bad habit but ul do anything to get them to sleep!

Will has a cold, he's in his basket sleeping but his breathing is terrible :cry: he's trying hard to ignore it but I can tell it's bothering him :( xx

My god I don't get more than 2hrs at a time! Tyler won't go down until 10-11ish!

Oh god trouble is she wont let me stop rocking now :(

Iv been rocking the past few nights and keep worrying it's a bad habit but ul do anything to get them to sleep!

Will has a cold, he's in his basket sleeping but his breathing is terrible :cry: he's trying hard to ignore it but I can tell it's bothering him :( xx

Oh no :( you could get some saline drops from the docs or jayceesmumma put up a thread about a good decongestant the other day.
Pinky yeah phoebe wont go down before 10/11 either she'll normaly go until 2am but then its every 2 hours after that :(
She cut out the 2am one last night though and went from 10 till 4 :yay:
xx

Positivity, Charlie has a cold at the min I'm using karpol, and this calpol nose spray thing he doesn't seem to mind it. I'm unsure what age they're suitable from though, will check when his lordship has finished his nap as they're on my side table :) xx

Well I'm up for the first feed of the night. A little bit gutted tp be honesr, OH has no work tomorrow and he's not helping with the feed. Was sooo hoping he would, so tired :( :( x

Awww will he not get the next one ? Issac woke at 2.45am so i expect another feed in 3hohrs

X

I'm really hoping he'll get up for the next one but I'm not getting my hopes up. Apparantly he's too tired from work!!! I do hope she settles well after this fees xx

I'm on my second! Tyler's only been on for 5 mins and sparko! Think this means he might be up again!

Sophie's just having her 2nd, her first being around midnight. I hope she falls asleep whilst she's having it actually. Makes life so much easier!

I'm also the one that always feeds her. OH works nights and is useless when it comes to waking up, it's more effort to wake him than it is to actually do it all myself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back