Help - unsettled baby

Sol

Reaction score
Jasmine has been really settled up until last week sleeping for most of the morning and some of the afternoon. Now she's awake all afternoon practically except for about 30 minutes and won't settle at all.

Today she's hardly been asleep at all about 1 hour in total.

She had her first lot of Jabs the middle of last week and she was fine but shes usually at her best on a Monday but shes been really grumbly all day and I have tried hugging her, rocking her, putting her down and playing but she's really out of sorts. She's not been feeding very well today either but she doesn't seem to have a cold or any other symptoms. Infact the only thing that has changed is shes isn't doing a poo as often - once a day but HV says it's fine. Am giving her Ifacol for her wind but that's all I have changed since sunday.

Any suggestions anyone?

Maybe she's having a growth spurt Hun? Aiden randomly gets like this every so often he'll want fed every hour and only have an ounce or two then he'll have a ten minute nap and be grumpy until he wants fed again. It usually only lasts a few days. Stick it out for a few days (unless she gets other symptoms that worry you) an hopefully shell go back to normal.

welcome to the joys of parent hood lol, kids goe through stages of where they seem a bit unsettled and trying to find the cause of it is a nightmare.

get OH to watch the baby for half an hr and sit down in a quiet room so u can think and write down all the things you have done i.e

fed, watered, changed nappy etc etc, is baby too cold, too hot, over tired

it may help you eliminate but sometime its just they want to have a grump on for no reason at all and they stop as quickly as they start xxxx

It could be down to the jabs, ella wasn't right for a couple of weeks after her first lot. Big hugs to you both and hope she settles soon xxx

thanks guys i just feel like i'm failing her in some way. Hopefully it will pass soon :0)

Its so difficult, have you felt her gums to see if there are lumps? Teething can begin with rumblings x

You aren't failing her at all hun, she'll feel better soon I'm sure xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back