***The Birmingham Meet pics thread***

great pics!!!

i really need to get over my shyness and come to the next meet, if only i wasnt such a wimp :oops:

BeckyJ said:
great pics!!!

i really need to get over my shyness and come to the next meet, if only i wasnt such a wimp :oops:

i will come and pinch you :twisted: :rotfl: You cant be anymore then 3miles away from me lol!

i no i need 2 sort myself out lol

ive always been shy of meetin new peeps

So am I but evemarie8 stole me for the day :lol: Its ok once you do it once that what I found out with Eve anyway :D I will just force you to meet me at Costa or somewhere lol just not Poppins :rotfl:

:wave: It was lovely to meet you all :D

I took my camera but forgot to take pics and ended up with only 1 at the end which was of a Squirrel :lol:

I will post it later

Debbie & Matt (the M's) it was really lovely to meet you both too and JP will come next time... Debbie they really were monsters on the way home but only because they were both shattered and had a very early night :sleep:

Again, it was lovely to meet all of you, just wish I had been able to stay longer... looking forward to next time :cheer:

Great pics everyone - I didn't take my camera, so I'm gonna be a bit cheeky and PM a couple of you to request copies to be sent to me. Hope thats OK :oops:

It was really nice to meet you all, I'm just sorry I couldn't stay longer, but thought I'd better leave whilst Oliver was napping so that he could sleep for the car journey home. He's been a bit grumpy since being in his helmet, so didn't want him awake & screaming whilst I was on the motorway and unable to do anything to comfort him. Bless him.

It took us 1.5hrs and he did sleep until about 30mins from home so wasn't too bad. :clap:

Totally adorable piccies everyone, you really are a gorgeous lot and we must have the biggest collection of the most stunning kiddies on the planet!!

Is it just me or do Brody & Seren look like the coolest, cutest couple in the making?? :think:

Tina & Gabs said:
I especially love the one of all the babies together and the one of Brody & Seren holding hands is just adorable :D

those were my favourites too! i was looking at all these piccys last nite and my pesky internet went down :evil:

just finished looking at them all now- theyre fab! looks like a great day sorry i missed it. x

Love the pics everyone!

I had a great time and so did Lawson and Vaughn (Lawson was on a mission to find every muddy puddle he could!!! Darn you Peppa Pig! :lol: )

Looking forward to the next one :D

andreaaa said:
:wave: It was lovely to meet you all :D

I took my camera but forgot to take pics and ended up with only 1 at the end which was of a Squirrel :lol:

I will post it later

Debbie & Matt (the M's) it was really lovely to meet you both too and JP will come next time... Debbie they really were monsters on the way home but only because they were both shattered and had a very early night :sleep:

Again, it was lovely to meet all of you, just wish I had been able to stay longer... looking forward to next time :cheer:

I did not realise it was you until I came back on the forum! Your kids are beautiful! :D

Wonderful pictures :D :D :D You all looked like you had a fab day
wish i could have made it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back