***THE MEET...Photos and reviews ;O)***

kayzee your so not shy lol you were lovely and sooo chatted when i sat with you lot you were lovely. so friendly even though Harley didnt like you healthy food :lol:

and budge there were far to many people to get round to talk to every one :lol:
i recon you would be shy in real life??? dont know why :lol:

when i see the pictures i'm remembering who everyone is now, and i'm like oh god didn't realise they were there otherwise i would have actually tried to say hello lol

i think people recognised me, but i didn't recognise people :oops:

eeek, just looking at them photos....

i need a new blinkie... "the forum whale"

my god, if i ever needed a kick up the arse to loose weight there it is :shock:

OH, and yeah! i had a FAB time, cant wait for the next meet, cant go to london as its too far :( but will defo come to a more local one :D

I dont have any piccys as im a right nob :D i left my camera in the car on full show, AND i left the chuffin car unlocked, thank god it was there when i got back... lol

:wave: ladies , well i had a great time too,
meeting u all it was really nice and to chat to u all aswell
and 4 cam n owen to mix with other kids :D
i hope there will b another meet soon , great pics by the way lol joxx

Laura i need a new blinkie "the tango queen" had major fake tan problem :oops: :lol:

dionne said:
Laura i need a new blinkie "the tango queen" had major fake tan problem :oops: :lol:

awww bless i didnt even notice!! lol

ur minime's are lil stunners, you must have been knackered by the time u got home, harley just doesnt stop!!!!

:( so gutted i didnt get to come this year been looking at all the lovely pics and remembering last year :( so glad you all had a lovely time xxxxxxxxxx

GGG we def need to have a wales meet :D i cant wait till next year to go to another meet :( xxxxxxxx

Harley drove me MAD :evil:
i got home at 1am :lol:
then got up at 6am for wrk

ellouise is beautiful, lovely eye lashes.
your tall too i imagined short for some reason :lol:

dionne said:
Harley drove me MAD :evil:
i got home at 1am :lol:
then got up at 6am for wrk

ellouise is beautiful, lovely eye lashes.
your tall too i imagined short for some reason :lol:

yeah, i am quite tall, proper broad an all' :(
and thanks, my bam is a lil beauty, but i am biased :D

Great photos Fiona, that one of me & Bailey is lovely & I actually look ok haha. He's sooooo gorgeous I wanted to take him home! :)

Shame about the one of me & Sam being blurry, didnt even know you we're taking that hehe :oops:

laura & ellouise said:
i need a new blinkie... "the forum whale"

Shut up misses!! :talkhand: There's nothing wrong with you sweety so dont be daft! :hug:

jo.... were ever it is u live is local i think so you'll have to come out for lunch or a brew soon :D

happy_chick said:
Great photos Fiona, that one of me & Bailey is lovely I actually look ok haha he's sooooo gorgeous I wanted to take him home! :)

Shame about the one of me & Sam being blurry, didnt even know you we're taking that hehe :oops:

sorry about that, i dropped the camera and that was the outcome.. blurred..but its still a pic.. :)

yeah i love the one of you and bailey! :hug:

Yeah defo Laura we should do, its not far at all I dont think to be honest. :)

your kids are lovely SSS you cope so well :D

dionne said:
your kids are lovely SSS you cope so well :D

thank you hun..

not today i dont, just broke down had enough today.. a very tearful day to say the least :cry:

I am officially broody, this is a dangerous time lol :shock: :shock: :shock:

god knows how il cope with 2, i can just about deal with Jam!!!!! :lol:

awww not read what happened yet, will do in the morning though im shatterd.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back