THE MEET who's going by train?

xSuzx

Reaction score
I know we have the sticky but thought a seperat e thread for this would be better for this question.

I was just wondering who was going by train.

I am and just thought it would be good to meet up with anyone else who is at the train station or if any of us are catching the same train, and what time there train will get there. :D

I'll be going from andover to basingstoke
Basigstoke to Birmingham new street ( goes through reading, oxford, banbury, lemington spa and conventry)

xSuzx

il meet you on the train if you like :)

i am getting the train from coventry. only takes about 20mins for me.

you could text me what time yiour due to get the coventry and il hope on :D

then its the bus to the park.

im getting the train from preston

i dont know where im going through :think:
but ill be arriving at birmingham new street at about 11am

Wish I could go but little one would be imminent, and as nice as a forum-meetup-baby would be, I'd be best staying at home :(

Dionne that would be great and charlotte and emily could easily meet you at the train station.

I just don't trust myself not to get lost between the train station and bus stop but dionne has been last year I think?

Dionne I think the train gets in at birmingham at 10:45 (will double check)would that be ok for you? gives us plenty of time to get there :D

xSuzx

Yeah Dionne was there last year... I'm getting excited now!! :cheer: :cheer:

as far as i know hun, im coming by train as well, im coming from london euston, but not sure where it goes through to get to birmingham new street.

:hug: :hug:

yeah its easy to get the rain, its over the road and only takes about 10mins on bus
i will only have Harley in the buggy Dior will have to walk as i cant fit the double buggy on train/bus

that time is fine Suz :D
and any one not getting on the same train we can all meet at the station i meet Rach at the station last year :D

Yeah thats what I thought dionne we can all just wait for each other, I think it makes it easier.

Although the bus driver might wonder whats going off with all these women and babies getting one the bus lol.

I'll be taking my sling not the buggy (abit easier for me) will find out what time it goes through coventry I think it's virgin trains isn't it? well it normally is.

Tracey 2 i can take alook which stations you go through if you like :D

xSuzx

Eblinx said:
im going via lauras taxis heeheehee
Laura taxi's are not recommended....

We'll see you all back on the forum, 3 days after the meet when i find my way home, let alone to birmingham!

Would love to go and meet you all, but LO will be due day before leckershalls, so gutted.Would be greast im sure.

Organise one for when im all sorted :cheer:

tracey 2 said:
as far as i know hun, im coming by train as well, im coming from london euston, but not sure where it goes through to get to birmingham new street.

:hug: :hug:

the london huston train comes through to coventry. then stops at birmingham.

its the fast train gets from where i am to birmingham in 15mins, if we are on the same train will see you then. if not then meet you at birmingham new street :)

I MAY BE meeting tracey if she still wants me to but wont know till the 6th as i need to know bout money
does neone know a site i could find out the price?

Sarah&Braydon said:
I MAY BE meeting tracey if she still wants me to but wont know till the 6th as i need to know bout money
does neone know a site i could find out the price?

www.thetrainline.com

do it as though ur gonig to do a return, then it brings a price list, and a bt above it sayin "see if this could be cheaper as singles?" or something like that.

Click that, thats how i got charlotte&emilys tickets cheap :)

Sarah&Braydon said:
which station do i wanna go to at birmingham??

good question :?

when i did it for charlotte i just put in birmingham.

oh gosh i wonder if it would be easier for me and B to stay over nite as it takes three hours

i am so scared i got to get to london by myself :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back