***THE MEET...Photos and reviews ;O)***

I had a brill time and was surprisingly unnervous around people.

I don't think people didn't mingle, there were just so many of us there was only so far you could get round if you're a lazy ar*e like me! But I mingled with those over the side where I was, and minxy and 'beany' :)

looks like you all had a fab time - wish i had come now!!! :D

happy_chick said:
frangelle said:
Happy chick- which one were you?!!! :oops:

Can't believe I didn't speak to you! Didn't know you were there?!!! :roll:

lol I was with my OH, we sat with Alfiesmummy and Mel&Hope....

Here's a pic of us 3! Left Alfiesmummy, Mel&Hope then me on right :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/ ... C00046.jpg

Mel and Hope was there? God I am crap!!! I didn't speak to her either, I didn't want to stare at everyones boobs trying to read their names :? I feel awful now :(

frangelle said:
I didn't want to stare at everyones boobs trying to read their names

thats what i said lol :lol:

im hopin i managed to say hello to everyone, altho i did get distracted by the babies and kept havin a different 1 in my arms every 5mins :oops:

and Dior adopted me as her South mum lol, shes such a little lady and was quite happy walkin nx2 Jams pushchair holdin on lol :lol:

I'm loving this I just wish we could have come now it sounds like you had a great time! :cheer:

Laura-don't talk daft you look great on those photos! I just LOVE your hair too!

Jo - that picture of you and Bailey is gorgeous! :D

Theres some lovely photos! :D

awww fran dont worry about it chick, thre are a few people i didnt talk to either, there were so many of us it was bound to happen :hug:

there were loooooooooooooooooooooads of us, it was brilliant!!! :D :D

it was lovely to meet you mummykay, im sorry i didnt speak much i was just so shy, your so slim too you lucky thing :hug:

Mel - Hope is such a cutie, looks so like you!!
was that ur sister u bought with you?

aww thanks i brought my younger sister and bro yeah and my mum, my mum was moaning the whole day though silly lady :roll:

Finally got through this thread, great pics everyone!!! (excluding the fact I look like I ate all the pies!!).

Sorry I didn't get to speak to alot of you, I can normally talk the hind legs off a donkey but once I had managed to get down on that picnic blanket there wasn't much movement to be seen!!!

I have pics to post too but I will have to wait for my lunchbreak otherwise I will be in serious trouble xxx

evemarie8 said:
Finally got through this thread, great pics everyone!!! (excluding the fact I look like I ate all the pies!!).

Sorry I didn't get to speak to alot of you, I can normally talk the hind legs off a donkey but once I had managed to get down on that picnic blanket there wasn't much movement to be seen!!!

I have pics to post too but I will have to wait for my lunchbreak otherwise I will be in serious trouble xxx

Remember to send them to my email address too!!! Please no more fat fran pics :roll: :oops:

frangelle said:
Remember to send them to my email address too!!! Please no more fat fran pics :roll: :oops:

:rotfl: If only I had photo shop, I could edit us both first!!!! Get rid of the evidence :oops:

I can't find it now but one of the pics on here last nite, had me (sat in a dark purple skirt, from behind) in the background with my bum in mid air while I'm shifting it around- so flattering :rotfl:

katyk said:
I can't find it now but one of the pics on here last nite, had me (sat in a dark purple skirt, from behind) in the background with my bum in mid air while I'm shifting it around- so flattering :rotfl:

think i found the one ur on about lol
page 8!

Me :roll: and Kieran schmieran head

Shot at 2007-08-09

Kim and Charlotte

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shell and Adele

Shot at 2007-08-09

Urchin entertaining the little ones!

Shot at 2007-08-09

Mummykay

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shot at 2007-08-09

Shot at 2007-08-09

katyk said:
I had a brill time and was surprisingly unnervous around people.

I don't think people didn't mingle, there were just so many of us there was only so far you could get round if you're a lazy ar*e like me! But I mingled with those over the side where I was, and minxy and 'beany' :)

And now I know to call you Katy K, not 'kattick' like I always did in my head when reading posts!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back