***THE MEET...Photos and reviews ;O)***

Minxy said:
And now I know to call you Katy K, not 'kattick' like I always did in my head when reading posts!! :lol:

Lol kattack etc is fine if it comes more naturally/ponetically to you :lol: I'm called Kath in real life anyway :)

I had a great time at the meet - didn't stay as long as some of you though as Finlay wasn't 100% that day.

Anyway, here's my pics (mainly of my son!)

S5002254.jpg

S5002255.jpg

S5002256.jpg

S5002257.jpg

S5002258.jpg

S5002259.jpg

S5002260.jpg

S5002261.jpg

S5002262.jpg

S5002266.jpg

great pics there - shame damon couldnt manage a smile on them - he looks like a right grump! hahaha

Jamie seemed to get in the way of everyones camera lens, what a surprise :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HIYAAAAAAA!

I had an awesome time im so pleased i went.

sorry i didnt speak to many people i just sort of stayed with the people i knew thats so awfull isnt it. Im quite shy!

The pictures are all great! well except with me WTF was goping on with my floppy strand of hair! me thinks me needs to see the hairdresser! And in that pic in tgi fridays i look positively possessed! whats happening with my eyes it looks as if they are looking out to the side of my face!

Urchin we were laughing because cassi kept whacking me and i shouted at her to stop elbowing my boob!

It was lovely to meet everyone im so so pleased i went and i do wish id had spoke to more of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back