Someone stop me testing

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I have no clue how many dpo I am gave up the opks on cd13 which was about 2 weeks ago. Me and oh were not getting along too well and I didn't want to see a smiley and not get any spermies.

However we still Dtd a few times although not optimistic but I am dying to test. I have been crampy today so think the witch is on the way :(

I can't stand seeing a bfn so really don't want to test but its so hard

Xx

Oh Pixi ,I totallly understand why you stop testing, but now your not knowing where you are day wise, id be driving myself mad by now! Have you had an symptoms etc?

I really hope you caught the swimmers this month, but if not you didn't do badley considering you and oh were not getting on, so anything is a bonus eh?

Routing for you XX

Tell me about it, I'm a bit of a poas addict ha, I'm 12 DPO and got a BFN so need to wait a little longer FX for both of us xx

Thanks girls don't think iv had any symptoms I'm trying to ignore the odd sore boob or itchy nipple as had this before and it was nothing. If no AF by sat I'm going to test.

Xx

Keep us posted with any new developments xx

I'm in the same boat, tested 2 days ago, far too early, then yesterday BFN, I was due AF today (I think? So confused!) so I'm waiting to test again.

I've only tested on cheapies and I'm reserving my digi, but I want to do it incase it's a BFP.

I'm currently roughly 12dpo.

I think I'll wait until Friday - if it is BFP it'll still be there on Friday!

Im dpo8... Not tested yet, trying to hold out til the weekend.

Yesterday boobs fuller and the most bizarre vivid dreams (which i have surprisngly seen as a possible symptom)... Nothing more.. Its still super early. S aside from wet/discharge nothing...

Good luck with your testing girls... Xx

Aw I'm at breaking point I so want to test but been having AF cramps for a few days. Hurry up Saturday and stay away witch xx

Good luck girls hopefully we will be bump buddies xx

Im cross with myself - im dpo9 and caved in and tested this morning - grrrr.... Obviously bfn its too early and i know it is...

When r u testing ? Good luck xx

Tomorrow is test day for me well I guess now its today eek. I'd like to hold off and wait a few more days coz not exactly sure when AF due but I'm too impatient.

Xx

Test pixi!!!! Its driving me mad with suspense , let alone you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back