OPK = Pregnant? (pic)

Ok, I inverted it.....

IMG00217-20110315-2110INVERT.jpg

OMG even I can see it clearer now lol. My OH is on a sleep over at work and I will be going out as hes coming in tomorrow so wont see him till 10pm tomorrow night. Im not at work till 4pm tomorrow so will get a CBD tomorrow and do another hpt cheapie in the morning just in case.

X

you didnt need to to be honest hon!!! it's a cracker...lol xxx

OMG even I can see it clearer now lol. My OH is on a sleep over at work and I will be going out as hes coming in tomorrow so wont see him till 10pm tomorrow night. Im not at work till 4pm tomorrow so will get a CBD tomorrow and do another hpt cheapie in the morning just in case.

X

dont worry if hpt looks fainter in the morning...mine always looked darker at nights....so much for the fmu theory....def get a cbd tomorrow though :)

congratulations my lovely

xx

I feel sick. I may have to have a diet coke to celebrate on my own. I think its lying to me, I dont believe the stick. lol

Believe it!!! dont worry it takes a while to sink in. :) xxxx

ha ha.....looks good to me...not so much caffeine now young lady.... ;) xx

LOL well Im a herbal tea drinker rather than coffee but the diet coke is must however, it shall be cut down after this one. What if the tests wrong ?? OMG

you dont tend to get false positives my lovely...lol xx

oh wow you must be feeling so fab now. you never forget the moment you get a bfp. xx

Samsgirl, really? So that cant happen? Wow, Im so thick lol.

Sarahlou, I dont believe it so I will definitely never forget it if its true. Ive put the stick back in the packet and keep taking it out to look at it. LOL must be at least 20th time now. Ill just have another look.

he he bless you....im so chuffed i was here to witness it :D xx

Im chuffed you and Nurse were here right at that moment as Id never have gone and done that and seen it or anything. I shall not utterly believe in OPKs and tell the world to use them LOL

hope you enjoy your moment. when i got my bfp one year ago tomorrow, i went downstairs, made a cuppa with lots of sugar and I did not put it down. i did another one 5 mins later and just stared at them both for hours comparing them to the 'pregnant' pic on the box. hubby however barely looked above his newspaper. x

Oooh strong line u must be so happy I bet u can't wait to do another one!!! Congrats

hope you enjoy your moment. when i got my bfp one year ago tomorrow, i went downstairs, made a cuppa with lots of sugar and I did not put it down. i did another one 5 mins later and just stared at them both for hours comparing them to the 'pregnant' pic on the box. hubby however barely looked above his newspaper. x

LOL men eh? I cant even tell mine till about 10pm tomorrow night, he will be sooo pleased (if its true of course as I still dont believe it). I cant do anything right now except feel a bit sick and keep looking on here :)

Ill just check the stick again lol
x

ha ha...bless ya.......get a cbd and do it about an hour before he gets home tomorrow....just in case the battery doesnt last too long. my first lasted a few hours but the 2nd one i did the writing disappeared in about 10 mins....xxx

I cant as its me that will be home at 10pm. Hes home at possibly half 2 and Im leaving the house at 3 so I guess it could be a brief moment of "Hello, Im pregnant, bye" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back