OPK = Pregnant? (pic)

ha ha yeah :)

i remember our bfp moment so well....we were cooking a curry and i started crying...lol xxx

My opk looked almost the same last month and the next day I got my bfp.

aww did you? Ive been horrid the last few days, snapping and then crying and in panic so thats why id got my hopes up. Ive been dizzy too. I havent really symptom spotted as apart from cramping and tears, I havent had anything at all. Funny how a BFP can make you notice more symptoms, now Ive got loads LOL

I wont announce it in BFPs till its sunk in and Ive done a CBD x

My opk looked almost the same last month and the next day I got my bfp.

So we can put our faith in the OPK too to a certain extent. I just did it out of the blue and here I am. How weird.

the dizzy thing was something i noticed and then the mild cramps started....just like period pains coming xx

Congrats Cherrybinky on ur BFP hopefully u will be sprinkling baby dust on the rest of us ladies!Here's to a happy,healthy 9mths xx

Im clearly crazy as I just peed on another stick to be sure and the line still comes up, amazing lol

Im sending lots of :dust: :dust: to you all.

Would it be wrong to tell OH by phone seeing as I wont see him till 10pm tomorrow?
XX

Last edited:
i probably wouldnt be able to wait either to be honest xx :)

Huge congratulations hun. I'm so pleased for you. Of course it would not be wrong to tell your Oh by phone. Go for it, theres no way I'd be able to hold it in until 10pm tomorrow!!

Woo Hoo!:pompom:

I bet you are feeling a bit better than you did this afternoon!

Congratulations Hun, good luck for the morning but I'm sure you'll be fine as it looks like a good BFP to me!

xx

Last edited:
Well hes at work so I just rang him and he said "thats fantastic. I cant say much as at work and we shouldnt tell anyone for the first couple of months" I said "Ive told about 100 people on the forums lol" Im really shaking at the moment and feel a bit odd. Thankyou all for everything its been an odd evening!

Woo Hoo!

I bet you are feeling a bit better than you did this afternoon!

Congratulations Hun, good luck for the morning but I'm sure you'll be fine as it looks like a good BFP to me!

xx

Yeah I totally do, how weird is that that this afternoon I felt so down and wanted to go back to how things were and now Im the opposite. I can officially now put it all down to hormones and being insane because a :bfp: was waiting to show!

two bfp's cant be wrong! congrats! i would tell my oh by phone...or maybe text him a pic of the test and wait for him to phone you. xx

Ah love this what a nice read! Congrats!!! Xx

^ I agree.
That truly made me smile :)
Congratulations sweetie, I hope it's a big fat sticky bean!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back