trying to resist POAS

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Anyone else struggling to resist POAS?! I am due friday and really don't want to get a bfn so trying to resist...but I am going to the supermarket later. It will be so hard not to buy that test! I want to wait to see if I miss af but I want to know too!! Just in case.

Last time I got a bfp, I got it at 11dpo after having implantation bleeding around 10 dpo. I haven't had anything this month. Do people who have had implantation bleeding with a previous pregnancy get it with other pregnancies or is each one different. I am trying to stay hopeful that I may get that bfp...got all the usual af symptoms though apart from the crampy feeling. (wall2)

eek try and wait hunny save yur self the agony of line spotting xx

I was a terrible line spotter when TTC my LO. I wish I had some OPKs here. That was how I found out I was preg last time. Its just so frustrating that PMS and early pregnancy are so similar! I am telling myself that my symptoms could be pregnancy but at the same time telling myself its PMS. I don't want to tell myself I may be pregnant then have the disappointment of af on friday.

Well I was sooooooo very tempted 2 test this am. Usual pms symptoms r still here but still clinging on2 the hope that they may actually b pregnancy symptoms!! I'm due 2moro but going 2 really try and wait until the weekend if af by some miracle doesn't appear 2moro. I know I will b just heartbroken if I see yet another BFN : ( lots and lots of luck 2u, I hope u manage 2 hold off until fri but if u do cave in - hope u get th BFP ur waiting 4 :) let us know either way what u decide 2 do :) x x

Ihave the same. Itis so hard to resist and wait and then I stare at the peestick abain and again to see 'someting'. Last time I got a bfp ( very faint) at 10DPO but not when I used the test, it came up the night (so something like 12 hours later), I used a digi at 12DPO and this one confirmed it. the next real positive I got was at 16dpo (with a nmal pregnancy test and not an early one).

now I did a test again today at 10dpo (and got a bfn but tonight I can see the slightest very very faint line). I thnk this might be a evap line or so so I won't be testing tomorrow. I know I toally would but tomorrow my son has to go to his preschool playtime and my mum is coming over so I won't be able to test (which is great). I hope I a wait till saturday but I will probably give in friday I guess.

OMG I would totally be peeing on a stick!!!! Only with cheapies though...I dont see there being disappointment even if there is not line as you arent out until the witch comes!! xx

Well I resisted. Going to wait an see if af shows up tomorrow. Don't have any of the usual af crampy feelings but loads of cm. Sorry if tmi! No other symptoms as such...

I don't think I can resist any longer. I have to go out and get a test!

oo let us know how you get on
good luck xx

Well af due today and no sign yet. Now that I have written that, the witch will probably get me! Though she had come before but it was just loads of CM. Sorry if TMI

When are u testing?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Tomorrow if nothing happens today. Starting to feel twinges though. Af usually arrives every 28 days around 2-4pm. So looks like she is getting ready :(

U ain't out yet hun x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back