OPK = Pregnant? (pic)

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Call me silly but I read about positive OPKs sometimes picking up pregnancy.

I dont know officially how many DPO I am and have been getting BFN HPTs but just did OPK (as I was being stupid!) and its positive but I already had my surge on CD13. Ive had major headache 5 days now, feel nausea and uber tired more than normal, PLEASE let this be it as Ive had a crap few days and felt so down this morning :(
Whats your theories on this girls?

X

IMG00209-20110315-1821.jpg

Last edited:
I say it looks very good hunny, what tests have you been using? x x

Heya chick -

I have had positivish OPKs the day before AF but it wasn't that dark!!

Have you tested with an HPT this evening too?

X

I'm trying my best to find an image i found on google which showed a lady that had done HPTs and OPKs during her 2ww and it did show that the OPKs became positive, but not before the HPTs were positive by a couple of days... i think :roll:

Will keep looking.

I think it is promising though, but not conclusive - fingers crossed :)

Im just using One Step OPKs and HPTs. Theyre from Ebay but to be fair have been pretty good and are NHS used apparently. I havent done a HPT tonight as this mornings was BFN :( I know you can have positive OPK before AF but mines 5 days away. I guess I was just trying to get my hopes up lol xxxxx Thanks

I would get a first response test hunny, i was getting lines on opks like that when i got my bfp. Goodluck really hope this is for you hunny :clover:

Oh gosh, i found a different image that showed OPKs detecting before the HPT! :dance:

Really hope you get a positive HPT in a couple of days :)

You have to be more cautious if you tend to get a second line on your OPK throughout your cycle, but if you tend to get no second line unless you are OV then it is better.

Last edited:
Its looking very good! Your urine could be stronger by night? Mine always was...i'd do a HPT, its upto you whether you wait though :) GOOD LUCK xxx

Ohh youve all made me feel so much nicer and snuggly and good so even if its a BFN and AF comes, I had hope and that proves I dont want to be out :) X

Good luck! I know I'd have my hopes up if I was you :) x

my early hpts always were better at nights...i got a faint line on a friday night and did one with fmu on the saturday and no line and then a line again on the saturday night.....i say go for it and see :) xx

Hey hun, I would try to stick to hpts because opks r looking for a different hormone.I don't wanna put a downer on it but I've had positive opks and then got af :( I even posted on here asking if you could take it that I was preg because of the pos opk but I wasn't! I do hope your pregnant but try an early predictor or clear blue for a more reliable result. Good luck and I hope u get the positive result u want! Xx

Thanks hun, Im aware of the whole OPK thing as they are meant for ovulation but I had such bad results with them until I actually ovulated then they were totally blank after so I thought hmm Ill just use one now and see what it does and thats what set all this off lol. Silly really. x

I had this, i posted pic in the "i've been naughty...." thread in this section. could hardly see a line on HPT but i got a near positive opk, that was at 10DPO!!! good luck

OMG did you really Nurse, I shall go seek it out although I actually think I recall seeing it now. :) X

Ive seen it Nurse :) But wasnt yours a HPT that was faint? Mines an OPK :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back