2ww, stop me please :P

Sparkle24

Reaction score
I am only 4dpo and i am dying to use a hpt already arrrr. I think half is that i stoped using opks today and am getting withdrawals from testing lol

I am still taking my temp every day and i paniced this morning when my temp had dropped.

Why do we become so obsessed with testing

Last edited:
STEP AWAY FROM THE TEST!!

Hehe! I know how u feel hun but the way I look at it is that it generally takes 7-10 days after ov for implantation to occur so even if I am pregnant, chances are ut wont show up yet.

Be strong - you can do it!

:nopoas:

lol, I can't be of much help, I've been testing since.. hmm. 6dpo I think. And some days more than one a day! But I can therefor also say it just leads to frustration and stress :p I'm pretty sure waiting until well after AF would have been a better option....

I think we become obsessed because We want to know if there's a little life growing inside of us!!!! Of course we're obsessed :) Nothing wrong in that, aslong as it doesn't take over our lives... but I guess it kind of does eh? :p

I know i only have one test lest and i am saving that for at least the day before af is due. but knowing me i will get to about 10dpo and do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back