already convinced I'm out......

Iwant3

Reaction score
at 10dpo! I just have that feeling that i am not pregnant and am just counting down to AF - i feel all negative about it and can't shake the feeling, I am travelling back from holiday tomorrow so that's depressing, and back to work Monday, and due af the day before my birthday! really not looking forward to that!:roll:

I kept a dpo diary when I ttc my daughter with my symptoms at each dpo on my BFN cycle and my BFP cycle and the way I feel today is exactly what is in my diary for 10dpo of the cycle i got BFN:mad: so that doesn't make me feel any more optimistic! Oh and I tested this morning with a 10miu test and stark white BFN so that didn't help either, oops

Wish I could cheer up and let myself believe there is still hope, but i can't:shakehead: what's wrong with me, :wall2:

Sorry you feel like that, its rubbish :( you still never know though, its not over until AF shows! I'm lovin' the idea of keeping a diary (as you know I jot down temp/OPKs etc but not specifically just generally feelings, cramps, any strange bodily changes etc) I'm definitely going to start doing that from next cycle onwards.

I think i'm 9DPO so we are in similar situations, not feeling too hopeful either :s when are you next going to test?? I'm going to wait until CD35 if I can hold off x

Sorry you feel like this! :(...but as they say, you aren't out until the witch gets you!

I'm around 8 dpo and feel like I'm actually ovulating again! Really weird! Other than that I have no symptoms. I'm dying to test at 13dpo (I think that's when I got BFP last time) but I want to resist as long as possible!

Are your cycles regular? Since having LO mine have been 35, 33, 33, 32 and 30 days.

Here's a big dollop of :dust: to keep you going!

I thought i was out and then BHAM i took a test for a laugh and it was BFP - im seriously shocked to the core

well I tested again today seeing as I got my bfp with my daughter at 11dpo - all be it a v faint one, lol. It was a blaring BFN again - I would be truly shocked to see a bfp in the next few days, but more convinced it will be a visit from auntie flo instead (I can hear her making her travel arrangements already!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back