So what have you bought so far?

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well I've bought a fair bit :yay:

A Tommee tippee electric steriliser, which comes with 2 small bottles, bottle brush and dummy
A TT microwave steriliser which comes with 1 small bottle, bottle brush and dummy
6 large TT bottles
1 snowsuit
3 3pack bodysuits - early baby
1 5pack bodysuits - newborn
1 giftset from blooming marvellous with bodysuit, sleepsuit, bib, socks, mitts
2 3pack sleepsuits - early baby/newborn
1 3pack muslins
washcloths
towels x3
Johnsons box complete with all washing gear and 1 pack wipes
1 white cardi/hat set 5-8lbs
1 3pack hats in white, blue & pink 5-8lbs
brush/comb set
6 pram sheets
4 crib sheets
3 pram blankets
2 crib blankets

What I already had:

Cream bouncer (all washed)
Lemon musical/moving glider chair (all washed)
crib (to be wiped down)
wicker storage box for nappies etc (insert washed)
changing station (to be wiped down and theres abit of fixing to be done on this)

To get:

Pram/travel system
crib mattress
Nappies
Cotton wool
cuddledry towel
travel cot with bassinet
More muslins

:D

Last edited:
It's probably easier to say what I haven't got lol:

* cot bed mattress
* baby monitor
* tiny baby vests and all in ones
* adaptors for the maxicosi seat to fit onto my spin pram

that's pretty much it so we're good to go!!

will say what i havnt got yet

changing mat
nappies
2 x moses/pram fitted sheets

gutted no baby shopping left until he/she is here x

i need a matress protector
changing matress (got a lovely changing unit :love: )
snuggle blanket
mobile
themometer
few more muslins

mamafy what blankets have you bought as i feel lost when it comes to this.. i got a duvet which i wont use until baby is abit older, i will get a snuggle blanket, i got 2 fleeceblanket, 2 knitted blankets..
but i dont know what do i accually need blanket way?

I've bought fleece blankets, keep the heat in better and they can't get their fingers stuck in the holes of the cellular ones :)

Away to add to my list, this is good to see what I need to get :lol:

Jesus Mamafy, what happened to all the baby stuff off your last kids! I practically bought nowt for lucas as i had all of jakeys stuff.

Still, its all so exciting!! How you doing my chickadee? The sickness gone yet? xx

:lol: I've still got 3 containers of pink/blue blothes and possibly have blankets in the loft

the pram is probably needed though as I only have a double and a very light stroller

I have a travel system but I want a new one :blush:

Sickness isn't too bad (practically away) although I had a bad day yesterday :( and I still can't eat certain things that I really want like cereal :(

I couldn't eat cerial at all while preggo, i think it was the milk, it made me puke!!

I'm still mega excited for you :love: xx

Your so organised Mamafy, I know you have your babys early, but your nearly done!

I made a list of all my things today actually, and I have covered a good bit, and being given alot later on from my sisters old stuff, but my real problem is where is it going to go! It's all brimming over in a cardboard box in my bedroom in the way at the mo!

Last edited:
i have looooooads just need

a few more nappies (already got 5 packs)
3 more muslin clothes
a pack of newborn sleepsuits
a small pack 0-3 sleepsuits
a small pack of newborn vests
infacol x2
another bag of cotton balls

the rest of the clothes were getting when baby is here i have around ten sleepsuits already and 8 vests just to see me through first few days x

I've got...
4x packs of nappies
1. Newborn set with vest babygro ad little trouseers and bib
3 0-3 baby grows
1 fleece blanket
1 soft blanket
change bag with mat
tt grooming set with everything!
Tt thermal bottle things to keep warm
1 lemon dressing gown 0-6mnths

have some serious shopping to do! I'm lost when it comes to sheets and blankets, not too sure what to do about all of those?! Later on I'll prob post a thread to find out lolxx

I have tonnes to do to get the house ready though :(

I need to change 2 bedrooms around plus the wee man wants a new theme (disney cars :lol: ) and I've got the kitchen and living room to paint plus I have zero storage left so I need to buy loads of drawer chests/wardrobes :wall2:

So in theory I'm doing the smaller things first and doing all the bigger things last :lol:

lots to do then! i have re decorated the bedroom and put everything in place :D well chuffed!! basically i have everything i need and way too much of other stuff and way too much - ohh coz its nice stuff haha!! but i would still like more just to tide me over then i dont have to panic haha! - oh and i need a dryer now as my dryer just broke! yay just in time for all the bad weather and babys arrival and lots more washing woot woot! lol :wall:

I've pretty much got everything we need - there's just lots of bits I want lol! Going to wait and see what everyone gets us when baby is born and then go from there.

I really want a cuddledry towel, a nursing pillow and a bumbo seat though :-D

I started buying the other day, with:

- Huggies Newborn Pack [27x nappies, 64x wipes, 1x hat]
- 7 Winnie-The-Pooh Bodysuits [short sleeved, 0-3months]
- 3 White Bodysuits [long sleeved, 0-3months]
- 3 White Sleepsuits [0-3months]

and I also already have a cot, which was given to us 2nd hand by a neighbour. It's in lovely condition [but could use a once over to clean it fully].

Yay! I feel good that I've started shopping, but bad that my list is so tiny. Hehe!

We've finally started getting our act together, so far we have got:

TT Manual Breast Pump
TT Microwave Steriliser
2 x hats
2 x mittens
4 x muslins
3 x long sleeve body suits
7 x winnie the pooh short sleeve body suits

Still got LOADS to get though

I haven't got a pram yet or the clothes, i thought i'd finish off my shopping when i know my baby's gender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back