Forgotten anything??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Ok,I think I've bought everythin I need for baby but have that nigglin feelin I've forgotten somethin. Here's my list:

at home:
cot,crib,sheets & blankets,bouncy chair,monitor
feeding:
breast pump,6 bottles,bottle brush,steriliser,bibs,muslin squares,
bath &changing:
nappies,wipes,cotton wool,changin matt,towels,bath support,toiletries
out n about:
pram,car seat,changin bag
clothes:
loads of newborn/0-3 vests,babygros,couple of outfits,socks,hats,mittens,snowsuits,cardis,jackets.

Think this is the bulk of it...anythin I've missed??

Can think off the top of my head! Sounds pretty good! Xx

well done. Seems like uve got the lot. Because the hospital made me think i was having a chubbster i brought alot of 3-6 months and i haven't touched any of them yet lol.. He had to have tiny baby clothing. Just make sure if ur going into hospital you pack alot in ur bag. I didn't pack near enough for myself. I had lots of throw away underwear and still could have done with more. I bled like a bitch.

good luck x

Great list!!

I would say the smaller things, like nipple cream ?, feeding pillow? sudocream, and or travel tube of it for bag. Breast pads , feeding bras, nighties with buttons , dressing gown, slippers

sorry you prob have this lot in with hosp bag actually, but I have extra at home

Last edited:
nail cutters, coz there nails come out long and some times hard to cut coz they hands sooo tiny so proper baby cutters are wicked

think u pretty much got every thing covered i also get -

bum cream, i use metainium in yellow tube

olive oil - babys come out with dry skin on feet and hands it works wonders

i used coleaf for babys wind but i didnt breast feed so u prob dont need that

one of them things that stops them wriggling down the cot when they are small (forgot name) it clip in at end of cot

you might not be using them, but i did Dummy's, my son only used his for 6 months but defo glad we had them

all the pads for you, boobies an down below (sorry hehe), also throw away knickers - sexy but i loved em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back