What will I need for my newborn?

When you've got a tiny baby who can't breath through his/her nose you will be eternally grateful that you learned about one of these - plus you won't be grossed out because you will be too frantic about your baby! :)

When you've got a tiny baby who can't breath through his/her nose you will be eternally grateful that you learned about one of these - plus you won't be grossed out because you will be too frantic about your baby! :)

Thats exactly what I said when I first read this and a few people were a bit grossed out by it.
I know I would personally do anything to make sure my baby was breathing.

And going back to list of things to buy. I know I've bought loads but my goodness I still have loads to buy hehe. General bits I think I'm ok with buy I definately need to be buying more sleepsuits ect as I keep buying all different sizes or mainly 0-3 and 3-6.
More shopping trips for baby I'd say.... lol love it really hehe

Ack.. Omg. I thought I had loads. I was wrong. EBAY TIME

:yay: for ebay!!! Ive got most things but have made a list of toiletries type things we need and going to send OH to get them for me. Its all boring stuff like baby calpol, ear thermometer, nappy rash cream etc... so I figure I can let him do that himself. Then maybe he'll realise we need some kind of bathroom cabinet to keep them all in out of a child's reach!!

whooop! last time i looked on this list i had NOTHING! now.. i got more or less everything! whoooop!
:love: :love: :love:

:yay: wooo! I just had a look, and I really am ready! Wooo!!

I still have alot to buy but can tick some things off :yay:

What weight was your wee man hun?

Tiny baby would be abit small wouldn't it?

I'd say a dozen sleepsuits total :)

I have a nose sucky thing found it sooooooo useful!! Would be without it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Ladies,

I am currently a final year design student at Loughborough University, hoping to design an exercising kit for mummies during their pregnancy and shortly after, this kit will mostly base around a comfortable footwear ( replacing the lacing system, and stretchable fabric for swollen feet), other supports for the body and maybe even an app informing mums what kind of exercises will be good for the body, however this is yet to be finalize.

So I am hoping to get some opinions and answers on this subject, such as with swollen feet, what footwear do you all wear currently? how often do you exercise? will this kit be a great idea? what are the current issue with exercises so far? any ideas and issues will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Gigi

Note: Please note this thread may be use forward as research data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back