Scared..........

Will be thinking of you, really hope everything is going to be ok for you x

Oh no, really sad to read this. Hopefully you're just worrying too much and everything is fine xx

Fingers crossed its not the worst and everything is Ok. XXXX

I've got everything crossed for you honey. Good luck xxxx

Oh spinney, hope you are ok, praying everything is ok for you.

We are all here if you need anything. X x x

I have a scan tomorrow! I had to beg and plead as they didnt want to do it as i am so early. As anyone else had a scan so early? Im worried that its too early and will be a waste of time xxx

Forgive me for the use of the word early!!!!! xxx

i suppose they will be able to see if the bean is still there and maybe viable
and maybe find another source for the bleeding im not an expert hun and sorry i couldnt be of more help x

MrsMc had an early scan yesterday at the early 6W mark - best to get checked if you are worried though hun, fingers crossed you'll see a little heartbeat x

sorry the bleeding is still there hunny, i really have everything crossed for you. You were right to demand a scan, if it gets worse could you go to A&E?? xxxx

sorry the bleeding is still there hunny, i really have everything crossed for you. You were right to demand a scan, if it gets worse could you go to A&E?? xxxx

I could do but i dont think it would make any difference she couldnt fit me in until tomorrow, hopefully it wont get any worse x

I had a scan at 5 weeks and then at 7 weeks...they will probably take measurements etc and then recall you up in two weeks..they say it's hard to get a true answer from just one scan.

Fingers crossed that it's just fine hun xxxxx

Hope everything goes well for you hunnie, positive thoughts coming your way xx

Hey babe hope all goes well tomorrow they maybe able to see the gestatational sac and hopefully a little blob! We saw a heartbeat yestterday and they think I was 6 and a half weeks,

I had a scan at 5 weeks and then at 7 weeks...they will probably take measurements etc and then recall you up in two weeks..they say it's hard to get a true answer from just one scan.

Fingers crossed that it's just fine hun xxxxx

Thanx hun, did they see anything at the 5 week one? xxx

Mine was at 6+4 but baby was hard to make out on the screen. At your stage there should be a sac and maybe a teeeny dot that is baby. Usually a heartbeat may only be detected via an internal scan at 5 weeks. They might test your Hcg levels to cross reference, best of luck to you Hun, thinking of you xxx

Mine was at 6+4 but baby was hard to make out on the screen. At your stage there should be a sac and maybe a teeeny dot that is baby. Usually a heartbeat may only be detected via an internal scan at 5 weeks. They might test your Hcg levels to cross reference, best of luck to you Hun, thinking of you xxx

Thanx hun thats good to know xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back