OMG... Please god no.....

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Just been to the loo and when i wiped its was a really pale pink colour... this is what happened last time when i miscarried.. Please dont let it happen again... has anyone else had this and been ok?

Yeah I had very similar thing at about 6 1/2 - 7 weeks but went straight to EPU to have a scan and everything was ok. I was scared too because I had a miscarriage last time. Have you called your midwife? xxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

call your midwife hun, but im sure all is fine :hug:

sunshine_gal said:
no, do you think i should?

Yes, ring your midwife if your worried hun - lots of girls had bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy but i would check it with your M/W

:hug:

I'm sure you'll be fine. But i'd call your EPU just to put your own mind at ease other wise you'll worry all weekend.

my friend had a lot of spotting in early pregnancy, but now has a lovely big baby girl

i know its hard but just try to relax and be strong. Am sure you'll be fine x

Yeah definitely call her hun get some re-assurance and expert advice xxx

just called her and she's not there, the woman i spoke to just said she'll get someone to call me, i told her what was up and that i has a miscarriage in dec and she said its not always a miscarriage but it could be...

For god sake, why me and why again... I know its gonna end in tears i can just see it now...

let us know what they say hun x try not to worry, i had a little bleeding with Hope, keep your chin up, if you want to chat on msn or something to keep your ming off it just let me know x

sunshine_gal said:
For god sake, why me and why again... I know its gonna end in tears i can just see it now...

Please hun, try and stay positive!! :hug:

you don't know that yet. There's a good chance it's normal so please please try not to get too stressed out.

I totally know how you feel having been through a m/c in Nov, and am now petrified throughout this pregnancy of repeat performance, but feeling stressed will make it worse. Try to remind yourself what a strong, good person who can deal with anything, good or bad. Pregnancy is sent to test us, i'm sure, but at this stage what you have is quite common and NOT neccessarily a m/c.

Have you got a friend or OH who could come and sit with you. Distraction or a hug will probably help

Fingers crossed and sending really positive thoughts to you

xxx

Try and think postive Sunshine, after I had bleeding and went for a scan I was totally and utterly convinced that we wouldn't see anything I couldn't believe it when the heartbeat was pointed out. I'm sure you'll be fine there are lots of other explanations for bleeding. I know its really hard, are you in any pain at all? xx

Im so upset, im stuck at work on my own till 6. Just called the hospital and they said i'd need to be reffered but the earliest i could have a scan would be monday..

no not in any pain but i wasn't when i had the missed miscarriage before.. feel a bit achy but i think that might be to do with feeling so gutted.. dunno, cant work it out...

is there anywhere you can get a private scan? They may be open over the weekend?

X

Yeah probably but do i really want to go and pay for someone to tell me its died again... sorry girls i cant feel positive about this when all i wanna do is cry...

Try and think positive Sunshine there are so many reasons that you could have a bleed it really doesn't have to be bad try and stay calm and distract yourself. Thinking of you, let us know how you get on xx

you dont know for sure hun, has there been anymore since you posted?

sunshine_gal said:
Im so upset, im stuck at work on my own till 6. Just called the hospital and they said i'd need to be reffered but the earliest i could have a scan would be monday..

Tell them that you need to be seen NOW. for all they know you could be having an eptopic- how long does it take for them to reassure you :x . I really hope you are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back