Scared..........

Hey hun. Mite be an idea to get to a&e. I know it's early in pregnancy but would be better to get some sort of medical advice and hopefully put your mind at ease. :hugs::hugs:

Aw sory to hear this as the others said hopefuly its old blood. Call nhs direct they wil advise whether a n e wil c u or gp. When I went a and at aprox 7weeks they scanned me.they may b able to do an internal on u fingers crossed for u x x x

only just seen this. i'm sorry u are having to worry hunny. i've had spotting on and off the past week and was told my EPU everything was fine.

i know its hard but u just need to keep ur mind and body as calm as poss by literally doing nothing. hope u are ok xxxx

Thinking of you hun! And have everything crossed for you Xx

everything crossed hun, just try to relax! brown blood is supposed to be old blood... so keep that in mind xxx

Oh its so horrible that u r going through this worry, take it easy and we hope all will work out for you xxx def call your doctor tomorrow morning, they should see you and help if u don't think a+e will xxxx

Hi sweetie, just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and that I had some brown spotting at 5.5 weeks and freaked out and went to epu for early scan and everything was fine. So it could be exactly the same as what ever that was xxxx

Thanx girls your all brilliant! Im spotting more red blood not loads but enough to get me thinking, pain is the still the same although did go off abit earlier. Gunna ring my gp in the morning and go from there xxx

Spinney, where did you go when you had your last mc?

Could you just go straight back there and skip the doctor?

I saw the doc first thing, she gave me a referral letter and then i went to our local EPU at the hospital, but they did say to me that I didnt have to go via the doctor seeing as i had had a mc before and that i could just go straight there in future. I assume its the same for you?

I went to a&e, i didnt go there today because i thought they wouldnt be able to do anything cause im so early? Do you think i should have gone? x

Hope everything is ok hunnie, thinking of you xx

DO you have a number for your local EPU? Even if you called the hospital and asked to be put through? xx

DO you have a number for your local EPU? Even if you called the hospital and asked to be put through? xx

I found the number on the hospital website but there was no answer?

Hmm x It might be that your hospital epu isnt open at the weekend - mine wasnt :( x It take it easy and give them a call first thing tomorrow morning xx

Hmm x It might be that your hospital epu isnt open at the weekend - mine wasnt :( x It take it easy and give them a call first thing tomorrow morning xx

Thanks hun will do xxx

Thinking of you Hun, really hope everything is ok, stay relaxed and think positive xxxxxx

Just seeing this now. Am hoping that all will be ok and keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back