Bleeding. Help

Awww Toni, keep strong hun. Just think of that little bean that needs you to be strong and positive!
Will say a little prayer for you x

toni, i hope you are ok, just try and relax before the scan tomorrow and yes stop googling stuff it doesn't help!!! good luck for your scan tomorrow!!!

fingers crossed for your little sticky bean.

good luck for your scan in the morning, you did the right thing, its awful when they put you on gyne ward, they did that to me with my 3rd i was 22 weeks and not far enogh along to go to maternity where your parner can sta with you outside visiting times, i had to stay in for a while 11 weeks, i bled from 9 weeks with him and although he was born prem from waters breaking at 22 weeks, he is now 6 and full of beans, i also bled with my 1st and 2nd children aswell at 8 weeks and 14 weeks, so it can be normal.

Big hug... Hope all is well and they discharge you reassured tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just wanted to send you a big toni, im thinking of you :hug:

i hope everythings ok! try not to worry and get some rest, i know thats easier said than done! goodluck for your scan in the morning, got my fingers crossed for you and your little beany :hug: xxx

Last edited:
It's good they're treating you seriously and haven't just dismissed your concerns like some of the stories I've read on here - sounds like they're doing all they can and at least you know you're def getting a scan in the morning. I hope it's all ok for you hun, fingers crossed for sticky bean xx

Hope everything works out for you tomorrow - im sure you will be fine, bleeding seems to be so common, but im glad they have admitted you and are taking it seriously.
Good luck xxxxxx

Aww hun thinking of u ur in the right place anduve done the right thing xx

Stay positive , i'll be thinking of you and year beanie tonight . DONT GOOGLE !!! you'll drive yourself crazy xxxxx

Good luck, will be thinking of u, hope u get good news. Like others have said it can be normal, i bled for 2 weeks this time and its stopped with no harm to the baby. Fingers crossed for u. x

Oh Toni u must be terrified hun. We are all thinking of you and little been and hoping all will be alright! :hugs:

Hi Toni. Am thinking of you hun. xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear about this hun, I was admitted at 7 weeks with my little boy, no bleeding but severe pain - suspected ectopic after 4 miscarriages, but after a very difficult and lonley night without OH on the EPU, we had a scan at 7am the next morning and saw a flickering heartbeat and a little blob that grew into my gorgeous boy. I really hope you're sharing a happy story in a years time chick. As for getting through tonight, don't know what to say, because when it was me I worried, cried and didn't sleep at all, but the time will pass eventually and this time tomorrow hopefully things will be better for you x

Good luck Toni - Hope your scan goes well in the morning xxx

get yourself checked out chick asap: A&E of GP, who might send you there anyway xx

Oh gosh - just saw this...

Really hope it's nothing serious, just a blip.

You must be going out of your mind, hope the new day has brought some good news for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back