OMG... Please god no.....

Hi Sunshine,

really hope it went well today. Thinking of you x

Hi girls...

Well im back and im happier than i was this morning... They found a little heart beat, thank the lord!!! she measured it and its only 6weeks 5 days so im put back a little which is a pian but at least its there... She said i have some good news and some bad news, the good news is that there is a little fetus with a strong heart beat and the bad news is there is another sac with nothing in so it looks like i would have had twins all being well, she said i could end up miscarrying the 2nd one but it may just end up being absorved,, sorry cant spell.. fingers crossed evrything stays put now..x.. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks again for all your luck..x..

im really glad they found a heartbeat. That ties in better with the implantation bleed then.
I hope there are no further complications for you :hug:

Really glad it all went well :)
fingers crossed everything else goes fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

God that's a relief!! So pleased you've had good news. You must have had a very stressful weekend, so just try to relax now and look after yourself.

Fingers crossed all goes well now! I have a scan too in the morning to try to detect a heartbeat. The build up to a scan is so stressful isn;t it.

kate

Very pleased for you sunshine - now try and relax a bit and give that little bean a chance to burrow in nice and deep. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

So pleased they found a heartbeat, what a horrible worrying time you've had.

Take care

xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Sunshine that's fantastic, what a relief. So pleased for you xxx

That is so great that they found a heartbeat :cheer:
So sorry about the 2nd sac though. Hope everything continues well for you :hug:

glad your feeling better.

Id also like to add that growth changes ALOT around the first few weeks. I had Emily scanned and i was told i was 9 weeks, i then had another scan at 10 days later and was told she was 12 weeks and 3 days!!!

im so so pleased everything went okay for you!
i can understand how relieved you must feel,i felt the same last weekend after i had had a scare.
its wonderful to see that heartbeat isn't it!

take care and thinking of you!! :hug:

So glad you've seen a heartbeat, sorry about the sad news as well

How are you feeling now?
:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members