Scan in less than 8hrs, updated with pic pg2 :D

kanga86

Reaction score
Just thought I would say I am excited nervous and so so scared for my early scan this evening! Just hope I can stay sane until 7.10pm, seems like a lifetime away!

The irrational fears are kicking in, there's nothing to be seen, I've been feeling like crap again for nothing, I will never get a baby from a pregnancy :cry: argh hormones are all over the place. Xxx

Last edited:
aaw hun dont be worrying everything will go perfectly nd ul be back here showing us the pic in no time :) i had scan at same time and u can see the little flutter of a heartbeat and this little blob like thing :) xox

OOOOO goodluck and can't wait to see the pics xxxx

You'll be fine sweetie!

I have no computer access over the weekend (broken lappie) but I'll be logging in first thing Monday to hear all about it and see any pic's :)

xxxxxxxxxx

good luck huny will look forward to your piccys

Eeeeeeek just relax and enjoy it! Can't wait to see the pics :) xxxx

Eeekkkk exciting!! I was in exact same place as you with fears etc and you all told me to stop worrying and enjoy it!! And I did!!

You'll love seeing your little bubba!! Can't wait to hear all about and see the pics xx

Thank u everyone, it is just so nerve racking because this has happen before to me! Think I will be so relieved to see anything at all.

Eeeeek 6 hours to go! :D think I need to go for a nap, this waiting around is exhausting xx

i know how you feel hun, after the last preg when i went for the 6 week scan and there was nothing there i feared that things would be the same this time, it made it worse that she couldnt see anything during the external scan but as soon as she started the internal scan blob appeared i was so bloody happy i could of cried, i am sure everything is going to be fine hun, its normal to have those fears! yesterday, i would get excited, then that would change quickly to feeling scared and nervous so its all very normal...cant wait to see your blob(s) later :) xx

Was going to message you today, don't be scared, you will be fine, enjoy it and can't wait to hear about it and see photos xx

Good luck for later!! It will be fine and amazingly special xxx

Kanga I will be stalking tri 1 with everything crosses and to see a picture of ur healthy little bean :) good luck x

Can't wait to hear about your bubs when you get back kanga, best of luck hon xx

Thank u everyone, feeling so sick with nerves right now :) xx

Hi Kanga, Poor you having to wait till 7 in the evening, I thought 2.15 was bad! Will be stalking the thread till you come back! Best of luck hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back