Scan Tomorrow (updated with pic post 12)

frankie247

Reaction score
Well, I caved in and booked myself a private dating scan as I really want to know how things are before Christmas. It's tomorrow at 11.20.

I'm now extremely worried, my symptoms have eased off but still come and go, but I've had some bad pains which I put down to trapped wind (lol) but now I'm worried. I just feel like it's gone. It's hard to explain. When I had my mmc I had symptoms, but I just knew deep down. I feel the same this time.

Im also worried at the thought of having another erpc. It went fine last time, and the staff in the hospital were lovely, but don't think mentally I could go through it again.

God knows how I'm going to feel tomorrow, I'm already a nervous wreck!

Last edited:
Aww hun, I'm sure all will be fine tomorrow. I had no sypmtoms around 10 weeks which is why I booked a private scan for 11 weeks last week and all was great. I felt like I had lost the baby too last Saturday it was a horrible feeling :( I was so releived to get to the scan and see the heartbeat and see him moving around.

I will be thinking of u tomorrow :hugs: xxx

hope your scan goes well tomorrow hun, i'm sure it will, looking forward to seeing the pics xx

Thanks Dee. My friend found out today at sn early scan that she's expecting at least twins, possibly triplets but too early to be certain it's triplets!

Thanks Dee. My friend found out today at sn early scan that she's expecting at least twins, possibly triplets but too early to be certain it's triplets!

Wow thats amazing re your friend hun :D and possibly triplets too :shock: hehe xx

good luck, im sure all will be fine. look forward to the update.xxx

Good luck today hun x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Well I measure bang on my dates :) heard the heartbeat and watched as it waved it's arms around at us :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324384784.581333.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324384784.581333.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 20
Glad all is ok hun, must be a huge relief for you. I had a scan at 10+4 and it was the best one I have had yet. xxx

ahh fabby news hun glad everything went well :) xx

Thanks all :) went out with my mom for lunch to celebrate seeing as hubby was at work...she bought me my first baby item...a set of scratch mittens considering it was waving at us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back