Scan today - terrified! *UPDATED with pic at post 14*

KarenC

Reaction score
Morning ladies. Hope you all had a good weekend. I had to work for the whole time... boring! :nap:

It's my scan this afternoon at 2.30pm and I'm bricking it. Just like all the other girls, my symptoms have been fading, I have a small bump but not much to show and the waiting has been terrible! I don't feel like anything is wrong, but there's so little to go by that I can't help feeling so scared that there will be bad news :-(

Good luck to everyone else with scans today. I know there are a few of us...
xxx

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll be fine, but is natural to be nervous.
Symptons are supposed to start fading around week 10 so it sounds like you are just a typical pregnant woman :D

My scan is on Friday so my heart is with you atm ;)

Fingers crossed! x

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine! Looking forward to seeing your pics! x

Good luck Karen i'm sure your lil bean is fine :) i totally understand how you feel i have my scan thursday and i'm bricking it already xx

Thank you, ladies! I am trying to bury myself in work this morning and failing abjectly, as you can see! Deedee - the wait is awful, isn't it? Good luck for Thursday x

Thanks hun, the wait is awful, every day i get closer to the scan i feel more and more nervous "GULP" i think all this worrying must be normal though :) xx

I think last time before my mmc I was do naive. I went for early scan at about 6 ish weeks and they said I had less the 1% chance of losing baby to which baby then died at 8 weeks. But this time I saw a lovely wiggling baby at 10 weeks and today is my official scan 12 week but I'm still as frightened and I can't help it, 2 hours 10 mins to go xxxx

Good luck!! I have mine on Thursday and the time seems to be going so slowly! Hope it goes well! x

I think last time before my mmc I was do naive. I went for early scan at about 6 ish weeks and they said I had less the 1% chance of losing baby to which baby then died at 8 weeks. But this time I saw a lovely wiggling baby at 10 weeks and today is my official scan 12 week but I'm still as frightened and I can't help it, 2 hours 10 mins to go xxxx

At least you've had that 10 week scan, which must have been reassuring, even if not for long! I think being panicky is just the status quo for us tri 1 girls! x

Good luck! Looking forward too seeing pictures!

Really think everything will be fine for you hun. Good luck and loolk foward to seeing a picture xxxx

seems like lots of thursday scans this week lol im hoping to see the heart beating on thurs as im still early on about 6 weeks,can't say ive ever been anxious about a scan but being preg had me freaking out in the middle of the nite and me telling my partner i didnt think i could carry on being preg but that subsided and i went to sleep........... i think pregnancy hormones just make us freak out for the sake of freaking out.good lk with all your scans xx

Hi all. Thank you so much for your lovely messages. I just got home from my scan and everything is OK! :dance: It was so much fun :), I couldn't stop laughing when the baby was jumping around and waving! I've also been put forward almost a week (!) to 12+6, so I'm almost out of tri 1. Hooray!

Sadly my uterus is 'retroverted' ie. it points in a different direction from most other people (weird, huh?), so she couldn't get a good pic, but here it is anyway! Looks like the love child of Skeletor or something, yeah? I hope this picture uploads properly...

scan1_lowres.jpg
Love to you all :love:

Great news Hun :) lovely pic of ur lil bean too xx

aww so glad all went well for you hun and what a fab picture too, i think its ace when you can see the bone structure :) how cute hehe xx

Great clear pic hun :) so glad all went ok and they put you forward a week too :dance: x x

Thank you all so much! Littlesmoosh - I'm so pleased your scan went well too! It's great seeing them running rings around your uterus :-D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back