Exciting weekend...*UPDATED WITH SCAN PICS P2*

Fantastic news hun and love the pic's, Congrats to you both xx

Congratulations hun. You can enjoy telling everyone your wonderful news tonight. Let us know how everyone reacts and whether anyone has guessed :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Jodie!!!! So pleased for you :) got me all excited again lol

X x x x

aaawh brilliant - what a great start to your weekend!!! bet you are thrilled and now you can relax. good for you - enjoy your weekend and birthday x x x

Aaawww! :) Those pics are lovely!! I can't wait until I have my scan. You must be so so glad to know everything is ok!

Have a lovely weekend!!

xx

That's really good news jodied. Now you can really celebrate this weekend. Have fun xx

Thanks everyone! :)

Had a lovely evening with my work friends. I think some of them were quite surprised (we told everyone we weren't going to start trying for a baby until after Christmas!) but all very pleased and had lots of lovely cuddles with one of their baby's! Her older daughter (4) had drawn me a picture (they already knew) showing the baby in my tummy and it has a willy so I'll have to put her down as a boy prediction!!

Jodie x

Glad it all went well. And they say kids know these things so maybe a boy ;)

Glad everything went well hunny :)
I agree with pinkymum they say kids can tell. Hope your having a lovely weekend x x

Congratulations! The pics are mint, and hope you have a great birthday weekend and make the most of it :D

So just updating ....

Sat in my five star hotel room (never been in such a posh hotel!) in London. We checked in yesterday at about 2pm then went shopping in Oxford Street. Bought myself some new trainers - usually wear ridiculously high heels but must start being sensible! We also bought our first baby item - a vest type baby gro from gap that says I love my daddy! Hubbie was quite emotional! Back to hotel for a rest before heading out to dinner in an Italian pasta place followed by show: Phantom of the Opera which I've never seen before - fantastic music and singing! Then back to the hotel for a drink in the posh bar. Had a yummy non alcoholic cocktail then off to bed in our huge king sized bed

:)

Sounds like an excellent birthday weekend :) enjoy the rest of it :)

Sounds like your having a lovely time hun and a 5* hotel :wow: bet it gorgeous.
You will have to post a pic of the babygro you bought it sounds really cute :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend x x

That sounds heavenly - better than my weekend sat in on my own watching X factor, lol!!

Happy birthday and so happy scan went well! :)
sounds like you have had a lovely weekend! xxxx

Thanks everyone! Home now - had a lovely soak in the tub at the hotel this morning followed by breakfast then headed home. Just been chilling out watching Strictly Come Dancing from last night. My mum, dad, bro and his girlfriend are all coming over in about half an hour for dinner (which mum is cooking) and that's when I'll open all my cards and pressies :) xx

As requested M2A....

Attachments

• First babygro.JPG
    First babygro.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Aawww, thats so cute hun :) x x

Aww, only just caught up on this post - pics are amazing, congratualtions! You are now due on the same day as me, lol!
Ive got my scan wednesday - been trying to keep away from here, and keep my mind on other things to stop me worrying, lol!
Sounds like you had an amazing weekend - could your OH give mine some tips on how to treat a woman please, lol!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back