Scan in less than 8hrs, updated with pic pg2 :D

We had to book a private one, so my oh can come without taking time off work to go during the day. I will update as soon as I can for everyone :) xx

Not long to wait now hunny, lots of luck and I can't wait to see the pics :) xxx

Omg it was amazing! Definitely a roo in there!! Measuring 7+1 weeks!! Due 28th June now. I am one extremely happy mummy :)

Pic just from my phone for now, will upload a better one at some point from the cd I got. Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321040285.381956.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321040285.381956.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 55
wow, sooo cute and such a good picture x

haha kanga we have switched places re dates...your a june lady now hehe!! the pic is fabby too :D well chuffed for ya!! xx

Yay so pleased for you hunny and going forward, that's great news! Just the one roo in there? ;) Great pic hun, seeing these makes me so excited about my 12 week scan, still very nervous but very excited xxx

Ah that's fab news hun, so happy for you! X x x

Great news Kanga and fab pic, congratulations...and brought forward into June too..bonus!! x

:yay: sooooo pleased for you. I had everything crossed. It's great having a blob pic isn't it.

wow it looks a bit like a baby snail to me but gorgeous none the less :D x Congrats hun x

So so pleased for u kanga xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Yay that's great and a fab pic too of the little roo x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111