Scan today - terrified! *UPDATED with pic at post 14*

Thats fantastic! I love the picture! I'm so happy for you. I've got a retroverted uterus too :)

What a fantastic picture, and great to be put forward too xx

So glad your scan went well hun, and great pic of your LO xxx

Soooo happy for you, my symptoms have eased off too so I've been stressing, feel better now xxx

Soooo happy for you, my symptoms have eased off too so I've been stressing, feel better now xxx

It's so hard not to worry - I wasn't sleeping properly before today. Hopefully I'll be a bit more relaxed now. Do you have a date for your scan? x

Lovely picture! Glad everything went ok :) (Sooo think you're gonna have a lil boy! ;) )

I have a retroverted uterus too, or tilted, as my doc calls it.
Didn't know it could affect scan pics though, good to know x

Great pic though lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Jayjay - yeah, the sonographer found it quite hard to see everything she wanted to see and made a note on my file about it, saying that she'll be able to see more at 20 weeks, but that it was OK and quite common. She also said 'it's very snug in there' which made me rather nervous! Hope little bean has enough room to play in!

Jacy - you think it's a boy? Hehe! That would be cool - I don't mind which I get. I'm going to wait til it pops out to find out! :)
xx

Jacy - you think it's a boy? Hehe! That would be cool - I don't mind which I get. I'm going to wait til it pops out to find out! :)
xx

Yeh, definately! Do you have any inklings as to what it is? Or any secret preferences? I'm going to wait too, want my oh to tell me when s/he is born. Think it will involve him a bit more, and it will be special! :)

Thanks again, girls!

Jacy - I have a slight preference for girls, and to that end I've convinced myself that it's a girl :roll: but I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I love your idea of getting your OH to tell you which sex the baby is. That's lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back