Early scan booked!!!!! UPDATED WITH PIC

Tara1985

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I just wanted to update you ladies that I booked an early scan today...at the whopping cost of £75 :shock:

To be honest I have been secretly petrified that there is nothing there and my period has gone AWOL. I was so happy to see the line that I would be devastated if it all went wrong. I just want to see/hear the heartbeat but read that a doppler wouldn't pick it up now so the scan will hopefully reassure me.

So the scan is Thursday evening, will update with a pic hopefully on Friday :)

Thanks for all the support, you lot are wonderful. Not sure what I would have done in these really early weeks as I don't see my MW until I'm 11 weeks....:shakehead:

xxxx

Last edited:
Good luck for thursday!!! I am just like you, i keep thinking when i get to my scan there will be nothing there and i will be absolutely gutted again. I have my scan in 2 weeks so fingers crossed for you and fingers crossed for me lol. xx

Good Luck Hun, I felt exactly the same and really wanted to book an early scan but didn't in the end. You will be reassured soon, let us know how it goes. So exciting!! xx

Goodluck Dollface :) and thanks girls! I've never worried so much, guess I better get use to it...xx

I'm doing the same hun. Scan is on Friday. Felt the same as you - scared there'll be nothing there. Good luck for Thursday can't wait to see a pic :) xxx

Aww good luck, looking forward to seeing pic on Friday :)

Thanks ladies, I'm excited but SO nervous too. Wednesday is going to feel like Christmas eve :) Goodluck EssJay, will be thinking of you too xx

That's good hun :) we had one yesterday, so happy to see bubba there and all ok :D x x

Exciting stuff!
Good luck for Thursday! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So happy ladies. I saw my baby's heart beating, it done a little mexican wave for us and has grown a lot in the 8 weeks of being pregnant. Amazed to see arms, legs and a pointy nose. My dates are spot on too :)

Good luck for your scans girls....and bring the tissues xxx

Oops, didn't realise I had the caps lock on and now it looks like I'm shouting when I updated...although I do want to shout from the roof tops :) xx

Beautiful pic hun and I'm so chuffed all is well :) xxx

Thanks hon, just wanted to see/hear the heart and that bubs was in the right place. Was a treat to see and I feel a lot more relaxed. xx

So glad all went well!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aw thats a great pic hun! :D Glad all ok! Really disappointed with my pics now :( nowhere near as good as yours, but suppose its my own fault as my bladder was empty :( gutted x x

Yay :) great news and brilliant pic!xx

That's incredible, it's so clear! Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back