First Scan ........UPDATED WITH SCAN PICS :-)

Yayyy Wilma am delighted to hear your scan went well and the pics are really great you must be over the moon. Sorry to hear about the diabetes but as SPC says as least it's been picked up and can be treated and monitored.

Thanks Sk and Vix...yeah on top of the world but yeah sooner the better its detected hopefully the better managed it will be! xx

Lots of veggies, it's not that bad honestly.....just no cakes or chocs :shakehead:

Thats true! Well its not going to be any different to what were eating now only def nothing naughty on our treat days! lol xxx

Aww Wilma, it's great that all is well with bubs - lovely pics!

Sorry to hear about the Gest diabetes, but like others have said at least it has been caught very early on xxx

pics r fab wilma so pleased for u xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Laura and hayles....yeah hopefully diet and monitoring will keep on top of it Laura...xxx

Awww Wilma, CONGRATS! The pics are great.Must have been the most amazing feeling in the world!!!! :)

x x x x

Thanks Gaga....;-) xx

Ah def pinky was just amazing and sooo emotional I really didnt expect to end up in tears but was fantastic xxx

Yeah David is on it....hopefully wont come to that although the amounf sugar that showed up I wont be surprised!! Fingers crossed tho ehh!!

Im almost balling :lol: All those times weve squinty eyed scrutinized PG tests via sms ect and now look!!!! A lovley healthy bubs kicking away!!!! So so happy hunnie and fab pics xxxx

Awwwwwwwwww thanks Leanne I know I cant believe this is it....ahhhh amazing feeling isnt it xxx

Thats just it Vix im dehydrated coz I havent been able to keep even water down so havent been really eating anything apart from a couple of bowls or ready brek but I never have sugar on cereal, or toast! But you dont need to eat sugar to have raised levels I think a lot of people think you only get diabetes through eatiing lots of sweet stuff which isnt the case its your bodied inability to process the contents of the food and therefore it stores it in your blood stream causing your blood to get thick and sticky, and therefore results in high blood sugars and the presence of sugar in your urine hence the high levels that showed up in mine!!!

Will just have to see what happens on tues!!

Seeing consultant tomorrow too so see what he says xx

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!! Congrats again Hun!!!!!! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back