Riley Liddle 15/04/2014

Not written in here for a while. Riley is just coming up for 7 months old and in the last few weeks he has just come on leaps and bounds. He has now started to babble, he says Dadda to everyone and he is just about crawling, he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forward then falls flat on his belly. He gets so frustrated with himself. It won't be long before his is totally mobile

Michelle x

Thats when the fun starts!! :)
All that come out of my mouth nowadays is 'NO!! , HOT!! Dont touch! Noah can mummy have that please!?, naught boy!! :shock: haha! Ohh how i miss the days where he would stay in the same place i left him!

His dummy was down the toilet yesterday... Straight in the bin lol :lol: !!

They grow up so fast dont they! Cant beileve Riley is 7 months old! X

not updated this thread for a wee while.
Riley is just coming up for 8 months and he is learning new tricks every week.
He is getting better at crawling, he moves his two hands at the same time then his two legs he gets up some speed and is into everything.
He can now clap his hands too. Just the most adorable baby boy and I love him more and more everyday

Michelle x

Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa was very good to you all x
Riley had a fantastic 1st Christmas, was totally spoilt rotten. He has just learnt to pull himself up with the furniture now too. No stopping that boy now, I need eyes in the back of my head!!
Here is a photo of Riley getting to grips with his new Smart Trike

Michelle x
image.jpg

Aw lovely photos he looks really long on them is he tall / long? Ah yes my daughter is 1 and walking along furniture pulling herself up on everything I'm knackered Michelle lol especially when pregnant I don't know where I'm going put my eyes when have this baby lol xxx

He is certainly stretching out now, I think he is going to take after his Dad and be very tall. My husband is 6ft 1inch. He has long legs and a short body as his tops are 6-9 months and bottoms are 9-12 months

Michelle x

Great photos Michelle. So pleased to hear your news. Fingers crossed for a super sticky bean. xxx

Riley is now pulling himself up using all the furniture now. He is learning news skills every week. So going to miss spending everyday day with him when I go back to work I don't want to miss anything. Go back to work in 17 days. It sucks

Michelle x

Riley now has 4 teeth!! Can't believe he will be 1 soon. Where has the time gone?
He is walking With the aid of furniture or anything he can push along. He love his food and his sleep. He is a proper little boy loves getting into anything and everything.
Still can't quite believe he is going to be a big brother in a few months!!

Michelle.

Jeeez one next month!!!!! Flies by doesnt it! Noah will be 2 in July :shock: like what the hell!!!! Lol!!
Some exciting months ahead for you Michelle!!
Counting down till your gender scan now :lol: I cant wait to here whats in there hehe! Xx

I can't wait to find out what sex we are this time. I keep changing my mind on what I think it is so will be nice to know for definate and also help us pick a name.

Michelle x

Well Riley turns 1 next week. We have bought him a cosy coupe and a swing so he can play put in the garden. Still can't believe its been 1 year.
Riley has taken a couple of steps on his own now. Not quite walking yet but slowly getting there.
Since the better weather has arrived we have been taking him up to our local park and he loves playing on the swings and rocking horses. He is just going up so fast

Michelle x

Aw, he looks to be really enjoying himself at the park. Growing up so quickly. What sex do you think or hope baby #2 will be? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back