Red Raspberry Leaf Tea...

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, I think someone's posted about this before, but can't find it.
I have started drinking it, 1-2 cups per day, and wanted to know the benefits or bad affects of it, if anyone can help please.
I've read online that pregnant women drink it to help with labour... but what does it help with if TTC... I did read it helps after a MC which is one reason I bough it.
Has anyone drank this or is anyone drinking it and had success with it?
Any info would be great thanks xx
:dust:

I think you are not recommended to take after ovulation as it can cause contractions. Is that correct?

Yeah I have its actually really nice, and smells amazing lol.
Luratraloora - yeah I've read that somewhere to, but pregnant women drink it it's so confusing aha xx

Yeah I have its actually really nice, and smells amazing lol.
Luratraloora - yeah I've read that somewhere to, but pregnant women drink it it's so confusing aha xx

Pregnant women drink it to try to bring on labour dont they?? I personally would just take it up to ovulation.

Yeah pregnant women drink it later on to bring on labour.... it's not safe in early pregnancy which is why you should stop drinking it after ovulation.

I've been drinking it in the hopes of it preparing me after coming off the depo injection, no idea if it's done any good but I feel like I'm doing something other than just sitting and waiting and it does taste quite nice.

I drank it when I was pregnant with my son as well, I don't think it worked to be honest. I'd just started taking it for about a week and I did have him 3 weeks early, but only because my waters went, I didn't go into labour naturally I had to be induced lol. But maybe only a week of taking it wasn't enough.

Thanks!
I'm also drinking lemon and ginger tea ... supposed to help control blood sugar levels, I'm not diabetic but supposed to stop craving sugar etc.
I'm going to start vitex next cycle as well. Didn't want to do too much all in one go xx

Thanks!
I'm also drinking lemon and ginger tea ... supposed to help control blood sugar levels, I'm not diabetic but supposed to stop craving sugar etc.
I'm going to start vitex next cycle as well. Didn't want to do too much all in one go xx

Oohh I'm taking Vitex Agnus Cactus this cycle too!

I used it upto ovulation then stopped because it cause uterus to contract and cause mc apart from that give it a go I was royal jelly, evening primrose and that tea seems to off worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back