Please help me I am a man

Michael123

Reaction score
I need some help from women who might know the answer. My ex girlfriend and I have been talking through texts the last month just being normal. It was a very volatile relationship to say the least. Since break up last year we have hooked up. Last week she she asked to get dinner to talk to me. I couldn't go then but said ok to breakfast yesterday. . Breakfast was fine then she asked to go to the movies but we went to my house instead to watch a movie. Somehow before she had to leave I sensed something weird and blurted out "are u pregnant"? She said yes and I tod her to get out. I thought it was someone else's and didn't know why she would come to my house to tell me. I texted asking if she was keeping it. Finally she said yes the due date is October 29th. I quickly remembered I had Sex with her on her birthday January 21 and a few days after like 4 days. I kept asking if it's mine because the dates fit really well. Finally today she says "I have had my period since we were together so there is a good chance it's not yours" My question is..... The dates seem to fit perfectly but if she says she definitely had her period after us does that mean I am probably not the father?
Please help me

I'm not sure of your ex fertile window or when she conceived but I'm due October 3rd and conceived January 9th...

So I guess all is possible. By now she should have had her dating scan and would know the dates herself of rough conception?

X

Last edited:
All she told me is October 29th due date and says she had her period after us. We had Sex January 21/22 and January 25. If she had her period after me and got pregnant after would the date be later?

Some women get bleeding in pregnancy which they think is their period but its not,

How soon after you both having sex did she have sex with someone else, if you know? Im due Oct 21st and concieved sometime between jan 29th and feb 3rd i think. It really does depend on how long her fertile window is and that can be difficult to know. As said above some woman do experience bleeding and sone light bleeding at start can actually be implantation bleeding (when the egg attaches). Im really sorry but it is very difficult to determine. The dates do fit relatively well but it is difficult to determine if there was someone else involved and what those dates were. Sorry i cannot help more.

I don't know when she was with someone else. I don't know when she thinks she got her period. I just know we had unprotected Sex on Jan 22 and 24 or 25. I don't know if her due date is based on her "period" or measurements. I'm just curious if it can be me and if I should get a test. Is it really possible? My friend said his wife had 2 full periods then missed one and found out she was 3 months pregnant

Based on ur due date and conceived date it would tell me her date is a week after urs witch would make her conceived date 2 weeks after us. So that would mean I am probably not the father.

To get a due date of the 29th October her period would have had to be around the 23rd of Jan.

It's possible her period came after you slept with her on the 25th and then she ovulated slightly early, in early feb, and caught then.

Due dates are calculated with 2 extra weeks from conception, so the due date of 29th October isn't 40 weeks from conception, it's 40 weeks from the last period.

If she conceived around the 25th of Jan (when you slept with her last) the due date would be around the 17th of October.

I think it's unlikely the baby is yours.

Last edited:
Ok. Thank you. But if her period wasn't really a period and they are basing the due date off that then the due date would be sooner. And she smokes cigarettes and weed and that makes lower birth weight so the ultrasound could have the baby not as far along. Right? Please I'm freaking out

A 12 week ultrasound is generally quite accurate for dating. Growth varies more later in pregnancy.

My period was due January 25th, had I conceived the next cycle my due date would be 31st October.

X

So it probably is not mine. Now I think I am actually disappointed. Thank you for your help.

We conceived in February (sex midway through, last period 6th Feb), we are due 7th Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back