Help with dates? Could i be Father?

That is around same time of my dates, my last period was 31st dec. conceived 14th jan, due on 6th oct. don't know if that helps??

That is around same time of my dates, my last period was 31st dec. conceived 14th jan, due on 6th oct. don't know if that helps??

sorry personal question when did you have sex to conceive on the 14th?

How many weeks are you pregnant now out of 40? and is the number of weeks including the 2 weeks before conception?

You can't compare two ladies dates unless they have -
a) exact same cycle length
b) ovulated at exactly the same time
C) exactly the same luteal phase
d) implanted exactly the same time

Well we had sex on the 14th jan and 16th jan and hadn't done it for a couple weeks before that. I'm now 22 weeks pregnant inc the 2 weeks. My cycle is extremely odd from 28 days up to 45 days!!

Only way to be sure is a DNA test for sure... Not everyone gets implantation bleeding. And iv had periods last only 2/3 before...!

there is no way u can tell unless u have a dna unfortunatly,u can go over n over the dates but a womans body is a strange thing and acts very oddly at times and difrent from month to month sometimes even if ur partners cycle was 28 days for months there is that chance that that month it was difrent, gd luck hope it all turns out ok for ya xxx

My first was due 22nd October and my conception date was 21st January so I would say more likely than not, you are the father. Can't be 100% sure of course...

My first was due 22nd October and my conception date was 21st January so I would say more likely than not, you are the father. Can't be 100% sure of course...

When did you first actually arrive? was it October 22nd? and was the 21st Jan when you had sex?

I don't think wen these ladies had sex really applies to your situation because their ovulation/cycle length is probably different to your girlfriends.
There's nothing else you can do to suss out if this child is yours or not bar a DNA test when he/she arrives. It's just a guessing game until then.

I don't think wen these ladies had sex really applies to your situation because their ovulation/cycle length is probably different to your girlfriends.
There's nothing else you can do to suss out if this child is yours or not bar a DNA test when he/she arrives. It's just a guessing game until then.

Agree with princess, everyone else's dates are irrelevant.

Sorry i know trying to make sense of things is very hard. But your dates are similar to my girlfriend. what is classed as your conception date? and could you possibly have those dates if the last time you had sex was on the first of Jan?

Sorry i know trying to make sense of things is very hard. But your dates are similar to my girlfriend. what is classed as your conception date? and could you possibly have those dates if the last time you had sex was on the first of Jan?

You also said in your other post that your girlfriend was taking the pill in January, which makes things completely different as it mucks about with your cycle...
I really don't think pestering woman who are actually trying to conceive is going to help you at all... Doesn't natter when anyone else on this planet had sex! Fact is theres no way to know who the dad is untill a DNA test is done after birth,

You also said in your other post that your girlfriend was taking the pill in January, which makes things completely different as it mucks about with your cycle...
I really don't think pestering woman who are actually trying to conceive is going to help you at all... Doesn't natter when anyone else on this planet had sex! Fact is theres no way to know who the dad is untill a DNA test is done after birth,

There is 26 days difference between partners nearly a month, its not like a few days or even a few weeks, someone must be able to give probability or rule one date out as unlikely.

I really don't think pestering woman who are actually trying to conceive is going to help you at all...

^^ bit harsh to say this is an advice forum and he needs help? christ? ive been ttc for 3 years and dont see a problem :roll: not very nice of you at all love? especially seeing as his question is about concieving THUS he would use the TTC forum if searched on google or something as its the first to come up?

Redbull, so sorry for your predicament its going to be hard for you to determine this babys dad really until birth sweetheart :hugs: pinning down conception is a very very hard thing to do

i know you want to know for your own peace of mind but its not going to happen lovely x i sincerely hope the baby is yours you sound like a good bloke xx

Basically no one can tell you who is the father because either way if you have a doubt just now you will always have a doubt,

You now just need to decide if you love your girlfriend enough to stick by what is a very confusing / hormonal time of her life then when the baby is born have a DNA test done to determine who is the father... Then take it from there.

I hope you get the answer you want x

Hey hun!

Lolly i think u were a bit unfair. Redbull seems like a nice bloke who is trying to do the rite thing. And if we're all he's got to turn to at the mo then so be it. I think we shud be happy to help??
Anywayssss....

Redbull..... i think u confuzzled bout a few things....
Conception IS the sex that got her preg basically.
And wen someone says they r 5wks/22wks/34wks,etc preg, then that always counts the 2 weeks before 'conception' wther told by a doc or in a scan!
It confused me wen i started trying for a baba!

The length of pregnancy is always determined from the 1st day of our last period.
Not from wen we conceived.

I hope u get the answers ur looking for shug but as other girls have sed....all pregnancies/girls r different. there is no certain way to find out other than DNA test.

Personally i hope the baby is urs as u sound like a decent guy.
Best of luck hun xxx

Hey hun!

Lolly i think u were a bit unfair. Redbull seems like a nice bloke who is trying to do the rite thing. And if we're all he's got to turn to at the mo then so be it. I think we shud be happy to help??
Anywayssss....

Redbull..... i think u confuzzled bout a few things....
Conception IS the sex that got her preg basically.
And wen someone says they r 5wks/22wks/34wks,etc preg, then that always counts the 2 weeks before 'conception' wther told by a doc or in a scan!
It confused me wen i started trying for a baba!

The length of pregnancy is always determined from the 1st day of our last period.
Not from wen we conceived.

I hope u get the answers ur looking for shug but as other girls have sed....all pregnancies/girls r different. there is no certain way to find out other than DNA test.

Personally i hope the baby is urs as u sound like a decent guy.
Best of luck hun xxx

The doctor told her she was 12 weeks pregnant based on the last day of her period of the 25th December, and gave a due date of 30th September, after the 3 month scan they changed the due date to 19th October.

She had a strange 2 day period on the 13th Jan which is what made her think she was pregnant, she thought that might be implantation, but it was like a period not light spotting, If it was a period its text book timing for a due date of 19th October, and conception IE sex on the 27th + 14 days after period so most fertile. She is 100% convinced the baby is not mine, i am not sure, cant explain strange period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back