help please

xcitedmum2be

Reaction score
hi there was wondering if any 1 could help me its for friend of mine she is about 6 weeks pregnant she had urine infection last week when she wiped herself odd time there was little red and brown discharge stuff she went docs said everything was fine but was still continuing after week go bak she arrange scan so scan was arranged for today we went was vaginal scan and nothing appeared on screen so basically they told her she had a miscarriage took blood told her they would fone after tell her how far she was on maybe what problem was she was in tears as u could imagine they foned at 4pm said her hcg were normal at 5000 for 6 weeks so still indicates shes pregnant come back for another scan shes so confused

i also searched internet and seen few people had this problem but was later offered dand c but refused and 3 weeks down line baby appeared on screen what does every 1 think even if bad cos basically shes been told today miscarriage shes so mixed up

I'm not sure hun, but hopefully someone on here will be able help. What an awful thing for her to be going through, I realy hope everything works out for her.

If she is about 6 weeks preg maybe earlier than she thought and that's why she can't see bubs!I'm sure the next scan will give some answers for her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back